Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I had planned on ordering a Wildtrak. But now that it and the Sas are going to be later delivery, I am leaning toward Badlands. Is this the right way to go if I am wanting it sooner then later? Anyone else doing the same?
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a chance. Just because Ford said "items could delay delivery" doesn't mean they will. Not a chance I'd downgrade what I want to get something I don't want sooner. Sticking with my BL SAS.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not a chance. Just because Ford said "items could delay delivery" doesn't mean they will. Not a chance I'd downgrade what I want to get something I don't want sooner. Sticking with my BL SAS.
Ageee, I don’t want to give up on things I want in my Bronco. I’m ordering with Sas and if it makes a little delay, I guess it is what it is. Hell, I’m ordering Leather and 2.7 also so we’ll see.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I second that. I’m actually not in a hurry to get it so a delay is ok. My reservation is from day one so at least I’ll get one of the first WildSasses.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was originally going with the outer banks but after building the thing over and over this weekend I’m going with badlands. The reason is the seats. Someone might like those seat options but I do not.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No way am I changing anything about my order just with the hopes of getting it sooner. This process has been long but we are ordering something we want why not get exactly what you want instead of playing the what if game

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sticking with my build, even with 4 of the Deadly 6...MY22 will open up more options to look at, and a possible rethink...we shall see.

OP
OP

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks you guys changed my mind. Going to stay with the Wildtrak.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I had planned on ordering a Wildtrak. But now that it and the Sas are going to be later delivery, I am leaning toward Badlands. Is this the right way to go if I am wanting it sooner then later? Anyone else doing the same?
I'm in the same boat, ordering a Wildtrak, debating what I'll do when my turn comes up, if Sas isn't available will I take a Badlands, or get pushed back to a 22. Decided V6 and Hardtop are wait for 22, Lux, Leather I can live without, haven't decided on Sas yet.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stick with whatever you want. I'm sticking with my plan even with 3 late availability items.

The late availability list will probably change many times before we get out Broncos anyway. I'm not going to try to guess what Ford won't be able to deliver on next.
Sponsored