Sponsored

Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No they will not fit in anywhere, ever, in the future or the past. 24" wheels will not fit on a Bronco and Henry Ford may revoke your membership as cast you out into the waste land!

Also I may be from Dayton Ohio but 13" Dayton Wires are also not possible if you value the time space continuum.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No they will not fit in anywhere, ever, in the future or the past. 24" wheels will not fit on a Bronco and Henry Ford may revoke your membership as cast you out into the waste land!

Also I may be from Dayton Ohio but 13" Dayton Wires are also not possible if you value the time space continuum.
Well you’re right about that... Henry wasn’t too accepting of many things.......

so the brakes are too big to go 13” wire wheels?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tbh, my plan all along has been to be a boss ass pavement queen. I don't plan on doing much off roading, if any at all, and I've been quietly lurking in the shadows hoping for others to post my questions. (Because I don't want to get torn to shreads by the hard core 4x4 peeps).. I'm aiming for wheels and rims in that realm- like 22s on 35s or 37s with a 4" lift and a bunch of other mods to serve my aesthetic wants. I'm not by any means 100% knowledgeable in this but from what I gather you'll need a lift most definately to accommodate the tires. But the big factor will be the offset of the wheels, you'll want to stay in the rage of +35 to +55
I see you live in Hawaii aswell. And you are sure your not planning to lower your Bronco and put it on 26"tires that stick out 6" past the squatch flares? Maybe the loudest flowmaster you can find? You know what I mean. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well you’re right about that... Henry wasn’t too accepting of many things.......

so the brakes are too big to go 13” wire wheels?
Unless you stack wheel spacers! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Etiquette and grace. That’s my new personal motto.

why ask why when it feels so good to ask why not?

write that down
Listen here you toilet goblin. This forum is no place for etiquette and grace. Of course I'm kidding. Just wanted to see what it felt like to call someone a toilet goblin. Felt nice 😂

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What system are you or your sig other running?
Haha...
Can't help you there.
Nine vehicles here (not including motocycles), but none are show-worthy IMO. The sig other is too cheap.😉😉

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haha...
Can't help you there.
Nine vehicles here (not including motocycles), but none are show-worthy IMO. The sig other is too cheap.😉😉
Audio wise?

Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Giant wherls are not my thing. But I married into a family that is really into car shows and "pavement queens" and I do understand.

Plus, the more different types of people getting Broncos, the more likely Ford will keep cranking these out for years to come.

But I will still make fun of it the same way @Rick Astley makes fun of those of us getting white and how a ton of people make fun of me for prefering steelies.😍

In my family, picking on you is a form of affection. But... If you don't add purple under belly lights and a humongous sub woofer, then you don't deserve 24" wheels.🤣
I'll have Steelies ....you are not alone, lol

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oooof. I didn’t think of that. I don’t like wide. I think flares should serve there purpose and like a narrow European stance. Think 2002 M3, not wide body Hellcat.

but now that seems illogical, so big, narrow, no sidewall....
When I said width I wasn't talking offset but wheel width. You should keep the offset reasonable but also stay in a reasonable wheel width. A 285 or 295 tire is as wide as I'd go.
Sponsored