Will be lurking for now

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Due to some things that have come up, had to make some decisions, one was really tough to make, I traded my Bronco last evening. I really enjoyed the time I had it and will get another one at a later date. Y'all enjoy yours that have them and for those waiting on theirs, enjoy them when you get them. If you're curious to what I traded for, I got a 2022 Explorer ST-Line trim, not an actual ST, in Carbon Grey. Pretty nice vehicle. I'll check in on this site because I will get another Bronco in the future. Have fun, be safe!
Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope it was a good financial decision for you.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Bronco and an explorer st line, both great, and of course very different vehicles, but when I get out of the bronco and into the explorer, it seems like the explorer is 10x nicer. Again I know it's not at all the same thing and I wouldn't change the bronco to be more like the explorer, just an interesting comparison since in 4dr form they're pretty close in price.
Interesting thing I learned is that the new escapes have more passener room in most dimensions [ie. Leg room shoulder room] than the bronco... which I never would have guessed. Escape has less cargo room by about 33% though which is a big difference, just interesting since I would have never thought the escape would be roomier than our big broncos

MEAT_GOD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2dr, 15 Maserati Quattroporte
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry to hear, but congratulations on your new Explorer.

To be entirely frank with you; even though the Bronco is great, it's genuinely not a good car for someone who's not very frequently taking it off-road. Your Explorer purchase was likely the much smarter one.

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Expect to see more and more Broncos on your favorite cars for sale websites in the near future as people realize they don't drive as well as your common crossovers.
Sponsored