Sponsored

Will You Be Able to "Forgive and Forget"?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First world problems....you have a place to live, income, and food in your stomach......there has definitely been inconveniences, but there are tons of people in the world who would give anything to have the security and blessing we have....we should not lose sight of that and be thankful....perhaps these views will help folks just relax a bit, or at least I hope so
TRUE that. Gratitude first.
Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgive, yes
Forget, no
and every day less of each.

565 days since initial reservation and 473 days from second reservation. No VIN.

I get supply chain issues, part constraints, and the impact of COVID.
I detest moving of goal posts of the allocation process. At this points I am probably a couple of months from jumping ship. My DD transmission is starting to act up and I will not be able to wait until 2024.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Learned my lesson, I probably won't order another vehicle, but will certainly buy off the lot if the world ever gets back to normal.
You may be disappointed because the auto industry is moving towards a build to order system, which isnā€™t necessarily bad during normal times. Component constraints have frustrated manufacturers and customers alike. If we could order a vehicle exactly the way we want and take delivery in 4 to 6 weeks, I think weā€™d all be happy.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First world problems....you have a place to live, income, and food in your stomach......there has definitely been inconveniences, but there are tons of people in the world who would give anything to have the security and blessing we have....we should not lose sight of that and be thankful....perhaps these views will help folks just relax a bit, or at least I hope so
I feel bad for those that absolutely need a vehicle right now, but I suspect most of us donā€™t fit into that category. We want a Bronco, we donā€™t need one. In the meantime, this site is entertaining šŸ˜Ž.
Sponsored