Sponsored

On vehicle storage bags - add them to your order. You will NOT be able to buy them after

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you ordering, ask your dealer if you can add the on vehicle storage bags. You will NOT be able to buy them after. It is a $350 option. I was told I could buy them after the fact but my dealer was mistaken and I can only buy garage storage bags (not the same).

On a side note, if anyone is selling your on vehicle bags or aren't planning on buying them but can add them to your order, I would be happy to buy them. Please send me a DM.
Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you ordering, ask your dealer if you can add the on vehicle storage bags. You will NOT be able to buy them after. It is a $350 option. I was told I could buy them after the fact but my dealer was mistaken and I can only buy garage storage bags (not the same).

On a side note, if anyone is selling your on vehicle bags or aren't planning on buying them but can add them to your order, I would be happy to buy them. Please send me a DM.
I didn't know about the $350 deal, my dealer did not tell me either, but I found them at this site and they are the OEM Ford on vehicle storage bags, the cost per bag is low but the shipping is high if you make an account with them, put all 4 in your cart they will offer you a shipping discount I got all 4 for $419.00 delivered and they are very nice and heavy too.
Ford Bronco Storage Bag - Performance Parts & Accessories | Levittown Ford (levittownfordparts.com)

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't know about the $350 deal, my dealer did not tell me either, but I found them at this site and they are the OEM Ford on vehicle storage bags, the cost per bag is low but the shipping is high if you make an account with them, put all 4 in your cart they will offer you a shipping discount I got all 4 for $419.00 delivered and they are very nice and heavy too.
Ford Bronco Storage Bag - Performance Parts & Accessories | Levittown Ford (levittownfordparts.com)
I found these online as well as a 4 pack for all doors but no straps. These bags you ordered must not have included the straps required to secure the doors in the bronco as well.

We're you able to locate the straps online anywhere?
Sponsored