Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure it’s been discussed. Can’t find it. I’m looking for a front bumper, with winch that doesn’t block the Intercooler or front camera.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Relocating the camera is no big deal with one of the available relocation kits. There are no calibration issues. So find a bumper that you like that doesn't block the intercooler & you should be good to go 🤠

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look at the Rough Country Hidden Winch solution. It mounts under the bumper. Easier on the 2.3 than the 2.7. There's a video online showing the 2.7 installation - req's moving and replumbing the Intercooler.

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I finally got mine all done yesterday. a buddy had to fabricate brackets for my ambers in the bumper. I looked for awhile for a stout winch bumper that relocated all of the sensors and camera and this checked all the boxes. It’s the ARB Summit bumper.

Ford Bronco Winch capable bumper without Intercooler blockage 1AFE0446-0185-4B7C-9FE4-6600994DEF47

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got mine all done yesterday. a buddy had to fabricate brackets for my ambers in the bumper. I looked for awhile for a stout winch bumper that relocated all of the sensors and camera and this checked all the boxes. It’s the ARB Summit bumper.

Ford Bronco Winch capable bumper without Intercooler blockage 1AFE0446-0185-4B7C-9FE4-6600994DEF47
Out of interest, what does that weigh in at?

deesle

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 7.3 Excursion, 2014 6.7 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heh I just did this myself with the baja designs. I got some aluminum angle iron and attached it to the included light brackets. Was a pretty big job overall but I think worth it.

deesle

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 7.3 Excursion, 2014 6.7 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you get the license plate mount? This is much better than that swing cover that was included with the bumper.

Sponsored

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where did you get the license plate mount? This is much better than that swing cover that was included with the bumper.
Yeah that one that came with it would totally wear/cut the winch line. Also it was barely hanging on by one bolt after my first outing. I just took my plate bracket from my modular bumper, flipped it upside down, and bolted it to the light bracket mount on the top of the bumper.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m sure it’s been discussed. Can’t find it. I’m looking for a front bumper, with winch that doesn’t block the Intercooler or front camera.
Pretty much any winch that isn't mounted like the Everglades winch, block what Ford says "Do not block".

OP
OP

Texasliam

Badlands
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at that. Are you 2.7? And hey is that a soft top with a roof rack solution? I’ll be looking at that some day.

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was looking at that. Are you 2.7? And hey is that a soft top with a roof rack solution? I’ll be looking at that some day.
2.7 but not soft top. I have the Gobi rack. They do have a soft too rack as well

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at the Rough Country Hidden Winch solution. It mounts under the bumper. Easier on the 2.3 than the 2.7. There's a video online showing the 2.7 installation - req's moving and replumbing the Intercooler.
I had my (tiny) heart set on the Rough Country hidden winch mount for my 22 MT sorta-Capable Bumper Badlands.
About the time I get my IRS refund, their website changes and says hidden winch mount don't work with Capable bumper.
I KNOW several peeps on here have used that kit on a capable bumper, so I'm thinking Rough Country changed their production run?
WTF?
Bueller?
Bueller?!?
Sponsored