Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad that worked for you, doesn't work for some of us. I just took mine in for lube and to have them look at it. They "re-initialized" which I told them doesn't work and on receipt it hasn't change, shocking. Not even sure they looked at it cause it's a how can you not notice it catching really bad.
So I tried to roll down the window, release the window button, hold it down for 5-seconds, then rolled it up, release it again and pressed it up for 5 seconds and it didnt work. I would follow the steps above and make sure you dont let it go once it reachs the bottom or top...

Roll down and hold for additional 2 seconds, roll up and hold for additional 2 seconds, and then repeat the process. Good luck!
Sponsored

BroncoInTheATL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This did work for me @Gwillikers
Window issue fixed by doing the following...

Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the window control switch pressed for two seconds.
Lift and hold the window control switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control switch held for two seconds.
Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the window control switch pressed for a two seconds.
Lift and hold the window control switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control switch held for a two seconds.
Opened the door and auto window drop occurred as it should (and closed when door shut)

Thanks ALL! The hive mind comes through once again!
This worked for me as well, @Gwillikers. Thanks for the post.

AuroraMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2.7, SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also worked for me!!

First Name
manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the window control switch pressed for two seconds.
Lift and hold the window control switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control switch held for two seconds.
Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the window control switch pressed for a two seconds.
Lift and hold the window control switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control switch held for a two seconds.
Opened the door and auto window drop occurred as it should (and closed when door shut)

This one worked for me too!! Thanks man saved me a headache to go to the dealer!

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is the only fix I found that works on the 2 front windows on my 2023 BRaptor. Thanks!
Sponsored