Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A friend with a Braptor showed me that when he unlocks using his Fob, the windows all retract in anticipation of people getting in. He locked it and the windows all popped back up. Now THAT'S something I'm sure that all the rest of us would be interested in. Hopefully it's something that can be pushed out to us? <eagerly waiting>
Sponsored

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A friend with a Braptor showed me that when he unlocks using his Fob, the windows all retract in anticipation of people getting in. He locked it and the windows all popped back up. Now THAT'S something I'm sure that all the rest of us would be interested in. Hopefully it's something that can be pushed out to us? <eagerly waiting>
Went from the wildtrak to the raptor, and this out all things is one of my favorite features. Hopefully it’s a software update they pump out for everyone

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

mine doesn't react quick enough sometimes when i'm walking up and unlocking the car. It would be nice if ford had left the spot on the handle where you can push with your thumb to unlatch the door and let the window drop before pulling it open.

What I try to do is push with my thumb above the handle to unlatch and let the window drop and then open the door. not ideal but keeps from pulling on the window.
I do the same or use the fob to unlock and the windows auto drop for about 30 seconds.

JeffL.

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I have the same thing, what I do is hold the door in with one hand and pull the door handle to let the window down before I open the door.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mine doesn't react quick enough sometimes when i'm walking up and unlocking the car. It would be nice if ford had left the spot on the handle where you can push with your thumb to unlatch the door and let the window drop before pulling it open.

What I try to do is push with my thumb above the handle to unlatch and let the window drop and then open the door. not ideal but keeps from pulling on the window.
The cleanest spot on my whole car is a little circle from my thumb above the door handle. We came to the same "solution"

Sponsored
OP
OP

Klynch24

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See this is definitely a good solution, but as mentioned in a previous reply it doesn’t help with the fob free unlocking, but this better then nothing

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happens to me. I think it’s just a bad design. First generation of the new Bronco.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone else have an issue that when they open their doors the auto window retract is a bit slow and the widows hit/get stuck as you open the door. Sometimes I am afraid I am going to snap the window in half especially when it’s cold. I mentioned to my dealer they recognized the issue but said they haven’t seen a fix yet.

Anyone else have this problem and get it resolved?
put your windows down to bottom hold switch 10 secs
put up to top do the same then check short drop

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

put your windows down to bottom hold switch 10 secs
put up to top do the same then check short drop
I did this for the 5 second routine and it did nothing. I tried the ten second treatment as you suggested and it di nothing the the window still comes down later than the door opening causing the glass to drag on the weather stripping. The hold the door while puling the handle method is the only way to resolve this until such time that Ford comes up with a solution.

Sponsored
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just started having this issue on my driver’s side door in the last few weeks.
I have no idea what changed.

stut1313

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4 door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had this issue on passenger door. Took it to dealer and they adjusted in just a few minutes when changing oil. Said it was no big deal to fix.

Langwilliams

Big Bend
First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco big bend, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My '23 drops them when you unlock the but it's still annoying. Couldn't they have just come up with a good seal against the weather stripping without tucking the window under the top's lip?

I was considering lowering the window half an inch when I park in my garage to eliminate all this when at home.

Desert-Pirate

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S and Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same issue. @Ford @Bronco I’ve had my Bronco since June and this has been an issue since September.

Giovanni

Outer Banks
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco Alfa Romeo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Define slow? Take a video. A guy posted one a while back complaining of the same thing, he soon realized that’s literally how all broncos are after several comments, and that there was nothing wrong with his. Could be a real issue, yours could be like everyone’s.
It really bothers me the way the windows go up and down a little when you open and close the doors. It’s the only way to get the windows tight to the top. I’m guessing it was a major blunder by ford and they have no other way for the windows to fit tight to the top. It’s only a matter of time before these broncos get some years on them and the windows eventually start to break or they don’t get a tight weather seal with the top.
Sponsored