Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really bothers me the way the windows go up and down a little when you open and close the doors. It’s the only way to get the windows tight to the top. I’m guessing it was a major blunder by ford and they have no other way for the windows to fit tight to the top. It’s only a matter of time before these broncos get some years on them and the windows eventually start to break or they don’t get a tight weather seal with the top.
This frameless window design has been around for years on other cars, it's nothing new.
Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's the trigger that is the problem. It should use the touch unlock or lighter pull to activate sooner. Mine has the same problem, whereby the door needs to be pulled to activate and the left-most side of the window (by the mirror) catches the seal.

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally more people observing the biggest issue with the Bronco… the stinking windows. It retracts way to slow. And it rattles like a banshee when semi rolled down over bumps….. when will this be addressed….
1. Too slow retracting
2. Too loose in the rails otherwise

1.5 sigma engineering has even fallen lower to 1 at Ford with this inadequate and dainty design.

Sometimes I feel the window is gona explode when closing the door.
Sponsored