Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Using safelite or dealership or? Price quote? Please update with experience and what is/not on glass. Thank you!
I bitched about getting a non-OEM glass on my Bronco after getting a bulleye in it from a rock that was kicked up after only having it for a month. Safelite replaced it with an OEM windshield.

Only issue I have is my inspection sticker looks like its about to fall off because it was taken off two times so far LOL
Sponsored

Reactions: 0ne

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm amazed how many people here feel like they need the easter egg stuff.
Because it looks like crap without it. Its like shaving your eyebrows off.

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a serious crack over the weekend. Just got off the phone with Safelite and they specifically asked if I wanted the Bronco script glass. They’re coming out tomorrow so if it doesn’t have it I’ll have them wait until I can get it. Thanks for all the posts.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I had mine replaced earlier this year I went thru my insurance and told them I wanted oem. Safelight called to confirm and gave me the option of aftermarket or oem. Since insurance paid and my deductible was the same either way of course I went oem. I believe the aftermarket with no markings was few hundred less.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
OEM is nice for feeling good about it and the original branding script etc but I believe it to also be very soft glass. My factory original is wasted with pits and cracks galore and every time I think it’s time to replace it something bounces off it and divots/cracks it again. I also have the windshield tinted so losing it and coordinating that replacement makes me procrastinate even more…oh yeah and we’re going into winter in Colorado 🫣

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got done replacing my 2nd windshield and it was just under $1200 for an OEM with all the Bronco markings. When I got my Bronco my dealership offered me the windshield warranty & I had some reservations, but when they gave me a deal if I got the tire warranty as well, I went ahead & got it. I’m glad I did. The extra $20 a month has really paid for itself and I haven’t had to pay any deductibles! Only took a week for windshield to come in, I just took it in, waited about an hour, & then left. Nothing out of pocket & had some really great service. With the vertical nature of the Bronco windshields, getting the warranty might be a good option for most owners. Gonna most definitely take some rocks on road trips.
Sponsored