Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those who replaced with OEM, what about the easter egg barcode? I'm assuming that will be replaced right.

I go in tomorrow to get OEM glass replacement, so I guess I can find out myself then heh.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm getting my glass replaced tomorrow also-What have people been getting quoted for pricing? I'm going through safelite and its $1400 for install and reprogramming! Insurance is getting $750 of it, but Jesus

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wifeā€™s windshield arrived cracked. They replaced it under warranty. Still says Bronco on it.

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm getting my glass replaced tomorrow also-What have people been getting quoted for pricing? I'm going through safelite and its $1400 for install and reprogramming! Insurance is getting $750 of it, but Jesus
I just paid for mine, 1079 with calibration through local glass shop that my Ford dealer uses. OEM Carlite glass with the Bronco logos and everything.

Oh, the easter egg barcode is still there, but it has a new date to reflect the new glass (duh).

Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So does a windshield replacement by non-dealer satisfy the recall ?

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Must be new. As of a month ago, the only option was OEM. Safelite would buy the windshield from a dealer.
The aftermarket glass may not have the logos.
Mine was even more recent than that, and oem was the only option through safelite.
I have A $250 comprehensive deductible and a $500 collision deductible, so I just paid the $250 for the windshield+recalibration. On the paperwork, it showed somewhere in the mid $1300s for parts and labor before insurance.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got my windshield replaced and I'm pissed-I got a replacement Fuyao windshield and there is zero Bronco related items on it. It ran $1400+ before insurance.

I need to call the insurance company and find out why OEM glass wasn't used in a vehicle that is only a month old.

Rdavis

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i added this film that nascar use, forgot the name but if you google it, it works excellent, you treat it twice a month, also last for a year for about 500. expensive but better then 15 to 2k for a windshield.

Sponsored

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

im on my 4th windshield. within the last month ford has came out with a thicker glass, its been like a month, no rocks yet, but i would not buy aftermarket glass for a new veichle.
Checking in on your new OEM windshield. You say they are thicker now? We are about to replace a '21 that seems to just crack with no chips. Arguing over warranty.

SevoSandman

Raptor
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, Porsche Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i added this film that nascar use, forgot the name but if you google it, it works excellent, you treat it twice a month, also last for a year for about 500. expensive but better then 15 to 2k for a windshield.
Good stuff, but that was painful to watch! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø I used a similar product called ExoShieldā€¦

Rdavis

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Checking in on your new OEM windshield. You say they are thicker now? We are about to replace a '21 that seems to just crack with no chips. Arguing over warranty.
Hasnā€™t broking yet, itā€™s absolutely what it needed, I even heard rocks hitting it and itā€™s tuff. Thank you @Ford

Iconic21

Big Bend
First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone had to replace their windshield, gone with Safelite, and been able to get a replacement that still has the BRONCO, est. 1966 logo on the bottom right corner? I have scheduled a replacement with them for about a week from now and they said it won't have the logo on the glass.
Sitting in the waiting room for my windshield replacement, figured Iā€™d take a peek on the forum and realized I forgot to ask for OEM glassā€¦ now thatā€™s a bummer! Thatā€™s the thing about Montana though, Iā€™ll be back needing another after winter with the gravel they pour on these roads. Gotta love it lol

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sitting in the waiting room for my windshield replacement, figured Iā€™d take a peek on the forum and realized I forgot to ask for OEM glassā€¦ now thatā€™s a bummer! Thatā€™s the thing about Montana though, Iā€™ll be back needing another after winter with the gravel they pour on these roads. Gotta love it lol
Using safelite or dealership or? Price quote? Please update with experience and what is/not on glass. Thank you!
Sponsored