Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Jeep YJ, 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm having the same problem.
I am embarrassed to admit this but I was trying to do the back window washer and thought i was doing the front window. The labeling isn’t very good on the stalk. To spray the front window, just press in on the end of the stick. Hope this helps someone.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had this issue yesterday (10 degrees out) but it was due to the factory washer fluid being frozen at the sprayers’ lines. I have this same issue with my f150 too. Doesnt matter if you use deicer fluid or not, it freezes inside the tubes where they connect to the sprayers.
If you use fluid with a low enough freeze point, it shouldn't matter. You would need to run out the old so that the tubes are full of the low freeze point fluid.

BRONCBOY21

Base
First Name
Ayres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pump runs, tank is full, but no fluid comes out. The tank was empty when delivered so I ASSUME the pump needs to be primed. The tank is mounted in a way that the pump is hidden and there are no connections in the outlet hose that are exposed. Anybody have any ideas? It should be a warranty issue but I would like to cure it myself.

I thought about taping a shop vac outlet hose to the tank inlet (they are about the same diameter and the pressure is low and should not hurt anything) and then running the pump in order to prime it.
i had the same problem and just kept ignoring it or trying it and could hear the pump running and just didn't find the time to run into the dealer i figured something would need to get replaced but then one day i tried it and it works fine now i think maybe a diluted piece of antifreeze or something may have been stuck in the lines or the pump needed to be "primed" of some sort but works terrific now haha

Rob W.

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, so I just ran it until it turns itself off (10ish seconds). Did that about 4 times or so, but it's working now.

Sponsored

Bherman07

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OuterBanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
same issue here, sprayer has never worked. I removed the hex head but cant check all the lines without removing the wiper arms as well. Anyone know how to do that? I removed the nut but the arm still doesnt come off. I hate to take it to the dealer just cause it is not spraying. I dont drive much so it will be a while before it needs a service.
I had the same problem- I found a solution! Blown fuse. Fuse #16 in the engine compartment fuse box. 10amp fuse.

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am embarrassed to admit this but I was trying to do the back window washer and thought i was doing the front window. The labeling isn’t very good on the stalk. To spray the front window, just press in on the end of the stick. Hope this helps someone.
Thank you so much for sharing!!

it is terribly labeled - you just solved my problem!!

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine just stopped working, if the pump is running is the solution to check under the cowl for a disconnected hose?

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump on this thread, I'm having intermittent issue where pump seems to lose its prime as well. It seems to be failing after a period of not being used for a few days. Pump runs, no leaks, no spray. Last night I removed the cowl and checked that connection mentioned above. It was fine, but for grins I disconnected it and pointed the open end out where I could see it from the drivers seat. Hit the switch and it sprays a stream across the garage. So now I am wondering if that helped the pump get going, by opening the line and making it easier to flow? Well whatever its a pain in the ass and I hope Ford addresses it.

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had issue when i first got bronco from dealership - brought it back and fixed under warranty.

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Having this issue, came out of nowhere randomly…was wondering if anyone knows the spots to check for it being unattached..Under the plastic cover on the hood I assume?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Having this issue, came out of nowhere randomly…was wondering if anyone knows the spots to check for it being unattached..Under the plastic cover on the hood I assume?
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm having freezing issues too (I assume that's what it is) It's -15C (5F) and I've got nothing coming out of the front nozzles. The pumps are still working and nothing is on the ground. Piss poor design I guess. Should be fun when it actually gets cold (n)

I also have a very annoying whistle coming from the HVAC that gets worse with higher fan speeds. Another thing to add to the list I guess lol

on a positive note, it drives like a champ on the ice/snow

Murse

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And the shitty quality control continues I’m telling you guys they are just rushing these things out the door and us the customers are going to suffer for it
Same issue and just got mine in 11/2022
Sponsored