Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SV650
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just patiently waiting…built last week. ETA 11/21. Uptown has a 2D squat here and 4D BB available to test drive.

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Hey Hey fellow Wisconsinites.

Reserved my Wildtrak in Race Red, High Package with Modular bumper and tow package on 7/21, placed my order in 10/21 from Broadway Ford in Green Bay. I know it's going to be a while but can't wait to get my Wildtrak!

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved my Wildtrak in Race Red, High Package with Modular bumper and tow package on 7/21, placed my order in 10/21 from Broadway Ford in Green Bay. I know it's going to be a while but can't wait to get my Wildtrak!
Just curious what they told you regarding allocations, price and the amount of your deposit. I'm also in GB, but had been talking to a different dealership.

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put $500 down, they did not say anything specific about allocation when I asked, just that it wouldn't be an issue. I am paying msrp for it.

My wife and I recently purchased a Bronco Sport from them, very easy to deal with and great experience, that's why I ordered my Wildtrak from them.

Sponsored

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I received my production date email on the 28th! Metro Ford of Madison
Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call Dec Bronco Build_2022
How did the dealer treat you?
Did you sign a formal purchase agreement?
was there MSRP markup?

I’m in LaCrosse and do not trust our local dealer here so looking at alternatives.

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just found this thread. I’m in Hartland. I ordered July 14th with my reservation through the Ford dealership in Oconomowac. They didn’t act like they wanted me as a customer so I switched to Griffin in Waukesha. Couldn’t be happier with them. Since I winter in Texas and this sits in the garage I settled for the soft top on my Badlands. 6 weeks later on 9/23 I took delivery. The general manager even gave me the $1,000 from his customer complaint fund when I showed him a copy of the Ford memo. I said I hadn’t been complaining and he said, I know, that’s why I’m honoring this. Between the points and this I have “spent” $2,160 on stuff.
Sorry so lengthy but that’s my story. I love this ride.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I put $500 down, they did not say anything specific about allocation when I asked, just that it wouldn't be an issue. I am paying msrp for it.

My wife and I recently purchased a Bronco Sport from them, very easy to deal with and great experience, that's why I ordered my Wildtrak from them.
I also ordered through them, so far so good, just irritated they won't allow test drives on the demo units. I still haven't driven one.

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also ordered through them, so far so good, just irritated they won't allow test drives on the demo units. I still haven't driven one.
I am not sure where I end up in their list, but I honestly don't think I will see my Wildtrak for at least a year to a year and a half. (which is killing me) but more than likely pretty realistic.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not sure where I end up in their list, but I honestly don't think I will see my Wildtrak for at least a year to a year and a half. (which is killing me) but more than likely pretty realistic.
Yeah I'm thinking if you only reserved this past July you won't see it in 22', hopefully I'm wrong. I reserved right before the March deadline so I'm at the back of the line as well, If I'm lucky I hope to have it before next Christmas. Last month they manufactured over 10k Broncos and if it keeps trending up we should be good!

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talked with them about a month ago about ordering a MachE, place the bronco order out of state since I lived in TX back then. Was told no adm but they there would be adding standard dealer add ons (the standard bs stuff) to all ordered vehicles. That ended the conversation.

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered via $100 reservation Mid 2020.
confirmed with Dave Vajgrt at Heiser Ford in Milwaukee and was welcomed like a family member about to enter a long voyage together. No BS, asked if I was married to a 2.7 and said no.
Not towing, not a rally vehicle, but we get into messy, muddy, sandy and snowy spots for work.
No mark up, nominal normal delivery fee and picked up a mid Black Diamond 2.3 soft top, Area 51 last week. It is a daily vehicle with moderate tires. Excellent experience. We discussed the pros and cons of switching to soft top from hard and I decided I needed the vehicle sooner and would come back for an improved hard top.
Asked for some of the Ford cust sat pool credit and they had already included $500 dealer credit/discount from the customer sat pool.
Excellent experience.
I gave up the 2.7 and the hard top and took delivery last week and went on a shoot in the mountains week before Xmas. High recommendation.
Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call CFEB86AB-0677-4636-8C71-D9E1D10FD026

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very Excited Wisconsinite here! I just received the "shipped" notification last night! Can't wait!
Congratulations. Which dealer did you order from and what build, reservation date?

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations. Which dealer did you order from and what build, reservation date?
Breamans in Merrill, Builds in my signature, reserve date early June 2021. Just got lucky mine pulled.
Sponsored