Sponsored

Would you accept a newly designed modular top if the windows were not removable?

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want a hardcover hatch that owns to shelves on the driver side. Good place for hammock, first aid kits, some tools, etc
Sponsored

Sponsored

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point just give me a hard top and a sun roof option…preferably one that doesn’t leak
I will take a metal simple top or hard top. The MIC rattles apparently. I ordered the modular painted because I know it’s better quality and they threw me in 2023 so I will take a metal painted top now!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would love non-removeable windows if they were sliders with a screen in them.😍

If Ford doesn't have this for me, I will eventually be modifying my Bronco to have slider windows.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you accept a newly designed modular top if the windows were not removable?
I don’t understand, it wouldn’t be a “modular top” then, what are you trying to say? lol

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will take a metal simple top or hard top. The MIC rattles apparently.

Just to slow this rumor down....there is another thread asking about MIC roof rattle and a majority are saying, so far, they are not experiencing roof rattle or mirror whistle.

Imma take that as good news, while hopefully, Ford is working out the other bugs.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t understand, it wouldn’t be a “modular top” then, what are you trying to say? lol

I think it still is, but I am a little confused.

The roof would still be removable in pieces , so modular. You would just not be able to remove the windows from the rear clamshell. ( I think that is only available on the Mod top, not sure about the MIC)

So it is still modular, if I understand that meaning. I can't foresee removing the window anyway, I like the slider idea better.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
On the four door the only difference between the molded in color top and the modular top is the modular top has removable windows.
So without the removable Windows it is just a standard hardtop.
The removable roof panels over the driver and back seat on the four door is the standard hardtop.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want the removable windows but yes I would take a painted top (black) without removable windows. If that were available today either from Ford or the after market I would option it or get the soft top and buy the aftermarket hard top
Sponsored