Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to the dealership where I made my reservation today and they called over to Two rivers ford And that dealership told my dealership that they would not honor explain pricing. So that lead is busted.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I spoke to the dealership where I made my reservation today and they called over to Two rivers ford And that dealership told my dealership that they would not honor explain pricing. So that lead is busted.
thats interesting since I saw some stuff early on on FB about Two Rivers Ford was doing deals for Bronco guess they got greedy.

Itsmeanmuggin

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scat Pak
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a response from Ford of Franklin:

" We do not have any pricing information yet on the Bronco. The Bronco Sport will be available much sooner than the Bronco; so far all the info we have is that we will be honoring any Ford incentives on the vehicle as those incentives become available. "

And the response from T&C Ford Bessemer at the moment from the GM is they are doing MSRP.

MCBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Collins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
thats interesting since I saw some stuff early on on FB about Two Rivers Ford was doing deals for Bronco guess they got greedy.
I called the dealer and they told me they will sell at invoice. And they will honor the X-plan discount on the processing fee too, which would make it $100. They've been really easy to work with, and told me there will not be any add-ons as well.

MCBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Collins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called the dealer and they told me they will sell at invoice. And they will honor the X-plan discount on the processing fee too, which would make it $100. They've been really easy to work with, and told me there will not be any add-ons as well.

Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealer are you referring to? If they Will Sell at invoice that is pretty good for me.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco X plan bye bye TN & N GA people 1603312638439

So, I am working on a dealer in Alabama. Not sure if it will help any of you. Telling me as long as you can generate a pin for any vehicle to prove you are x-plan eligible they will honor x-plan pricing. They are working on getting the deal on letterhead and whatnot told me I could share it on the forum and they will take as many as want to switch to them.

Last edited:

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in N. Alabama, I'd be down for this

Edit: I have emailed 2 AL dealers, and 1 TN dealer to see if they would offer a similar deal for a group buy. Will keep you all posted.

Woody Anderson Ford, Huntsville, AL
Town and Country Ford, Bessemer, AL
Ford of Franklin, Franklin, TN
Town & Country Ford has told me they are going to honor the original deal that they put out on video back in July . MSRP with no ADM or other add ons . If Ford allows X-plan then that also .
Town and Country is a very good/honest dealership . I might not get 1-2k off by driving out of state but I'll know who I'm dealing with .

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I called Two Rivers Ford and spoke with Matthew Barker who is heading up the Bronco orders for the dealership. I have confirmed that they will sell at invoice plus tax, tag and title. No markup, if you have an X-plan pin the dealer fees will be $100 without a valid pin they are normally $495. Two River Ford is East of Nashville. Matthews email is [email protected] if anyone wants to contact him or has questions

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I called Two Rivers Ford and spoke with Matthew Barker who is heading up the Bronco orders for the dealership. I have confirmed that they will sell at invoice plus tax, tag and title. No markup, if you have an X-plan pin the dealer fees will be $100 without a valid pin they are normally $495. Two River Ford is East of Nashville. Matthews email is [email protected] if anyone wants to contact him or has questions
?. I will take that for staying in state and a short drive plus I have a close friend that lives over there

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
?. I will take that for staying in state and a short drive plus I have a close friend that lives over there
Yeah me too, I am going to wait for the build and price to be released, watch this thread and then consider moving my reservation to whomever is willing to give us the best deal.

Itsmeanmuggin

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scat Pak
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Town & Country Ford has told me they are going to honor the original deal that they put out on video back in July . MSRP with no ADM or other add ons . If Ford allows X-plan then that also .
Town and Country is a very good/honest dealership . I might not get 1-2k off by driving out of state but I'll know who I'm dealing with .

I got word from the GM they are not honoring x-plan only msrp

KFreakin

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like your dealer is fibbing to keep you from changing.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like your dealer is fibbing to keep you from changing.
Yea exactly. Don't expect your dealer to say "yes that other dealer 15 minutes away has a much better deal".
Sponsored