Sponsored

Yes you can buy at MSRP; just did here in Southern California!

77Ford

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many Fords to list
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been saying this sense we bought a dealer stock @ MSRP in March of 2022. You just gotta look hard and be ready to act fast.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not just congratulate a fine looking young man on what’s probably his first new vehicle purchase?

Congrats OP!!!! Looks like it may even be in your school colors!!
The internet is full of trolls, but my post was not intended to be one. I was simply pointing out the OP made it sound like broncos could be had without ADM if you look hard enough (see post title), but I’m saying there should be a caveat. Most of us on this forum waiting for 2+ years won’t find our similarly spec’d broncos on the lot without ADM because of the features mentioned. So wanted to temper expectations.

Last edited:

SoCalBroncoMan7

Heritage
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Wildtrak is scheduled to build, so I’m waiting for that. But it will be at X Plan Pricing,Plus price protection. So I’m looking at about $5500 under MSRP.

My son did get an amazing deal walking up to a dealership that was great to work with and buying one off the lot at MSRP, especially here in Southern California
X-plan via work/family at ford? So bummed they did away with X-plan for stock holders

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
X-plan via work/family at ford? So bummed they did away with X-plan for stock holders
Most dealers won’t take x-plan on broncos as Ford is no supporting it. But there were a few at the very beginning that said they would honor explaining pricing as an individual dealership👍

SoCalBroncoMan7

Heritage
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My dealership (Price Ford, Simi Valley CA) said they would x-plan pricing via stock holder option but they dropped the promise when Ford dropped the stock holder option this past Dec. (n)

Sponsored

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer, (who has me in the best interest), kindly offered me the opportunity to pay $16k ADM on a slightly used Bronco similar to the build I have on order. I'm in SoCal and most dealers refuse to negotiate much on ADM. Mind telling us which dealer you went to? I'd love to give another dealer my money instead of the one I have my order at.
I am in So Cal as well as, and still have dealers quoting me the same crazy ADM. I ended up getting mine from Michigan at Varsity Ford (https://www.varsityford.com/) at MSRP for a fully loaded (SAS, HT, LUX, etc) Wildtrak. I just had to get it shipped, which ran me $1,565, and it took me all but 5 clicks to finish my puchase - super easy! They even have A/z (maybe X too, not sure) plans to get you under MSRP.

Osterboroux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in So Cal as well as, and still have dealers quoting me the same crazy ADM. I ended up getting mine from Michigan at Varsity Ford (https://www.varsityford.com/) at MSRP for a fully loaded (SAS, HT, LUX, etc) Wildtrak. I just had to get it shipped, which ran me $1,565, and it took me all but 5 clicks to finish my puchase - super easy! They even have A/z (maybe X too, not sure) plans to get you under MSRP.
I've been contemplating doing this too if my current deposit doesn't turn out for msrp once it arrives. How did you deal with the registration stuff? I've never bought a car out of state.

Osterboroux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We got this sweet deal from Christian at Fairview Ford! Go give him a holler and let him know Jordan sent you. His number is (626)622-7390. 🤟
Fairway Ford in SB sold you at msrp? That's interesting. When I was contacting dealers I made a note sheet and my notes says they were charging 20k adm. Accidentally contacted them twice and made of note to not contact them again lol. I had a different dealer contact me that they'd be able to sell me a 4 door bronco at msrp, but with a soft top. Possible other dealers are sitting on their inventory and the prices are coming down to msrp for non high package stock. Anyways, congrats on the purchase!

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been contemplating doing this too if my current deposit doesn't turn out for msrp once it arrives. How did you deal with the registration stuff? I've never bought a car out of state.
Actually, registration wasn't too bad - it was my first time too. The dealership sent me all of the paperwork I needed (odometer verification, purchase contract, temp MI license, etc) and then I just made an appointment at the DMV and they did an inspection of the car and I handed them all my papers and got my plate right then and there. The only thing you have to do is to get it smogged, which was a surprise to me since it's a brand new car, but it's just part of the deal in CA. Luckily there was one literally right across the street from the DMV in San Clemente, so $65 later I was back at the DMV to finish up. Then when it came to taxes, I just had to pay the difference between the sales tax that I paid in MI vs. what I would have had to pay here in CA along with registration, which came out to $1,700 - but again I'd have to pay that anyway so you aren't double taxed. Just be sure to tell your out-of-state dealer that you are taking it back to CA and that you will register it here and to not register it in their state (so that you don't have to pay that state's registration). Other than that, that was it. If you need any other tips let me know.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i found many dealers locally im in MA that sell for msrp. I have a order in with a dealer -500 on msrp with no pre-order or anything. They also offer free delivery!.

I think paying over msrp in 6 months will be almost all gone. One thing I bet thats making it hard is the used stock all the dealers way over paid for. Thats keeping the market high on new ones also. Cant imagine rates will get much better so money wont be any cheaper resulting in less buyings and more people abandoning orders. Supply seems to be getting better overall aside from he recent restrictions. In a year youll be able to buy one off the lot for msrp possibly less.
Sponsored