Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good for them. The buyer will be happy, the seller will be happy, Ford is happy...this is win, win, win...so why not celebrate the marketplace solving problems for people?

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice try changing the discussion. Those who buy caring about higher values, are rarely true enthusiasts. True enthusiasts dump in all kinds of money many times for the enjoyment of it (or just keep it alive best they can, if they can't afford mods/resto) and usually lose their shirt, if they have to sell.

I didn't mention offroading (or not) at all.
Considering I'm not flush with cash, but still very excited about the Bronco, I would trade a year wait for $25k more to upfit my Bronco with.

I don't fault the seller at all; in fact it's hard to blame the buyer either.

Why can't they both be enthusiasts; one with the means to pay over sticker to have it right F'ing now, and another one who can trade a little patience to buy more toys later?

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Considering I'm not flush with cash, but still very excited about the Bronco, I would trade a year wait for $25k more to upfit my Bronco with.

I don't fault the seller at all; in fact it's hard to blame the buyer either.

Why can't they both be enthusiasts; one with the means to pay over sticker to have it right F'ing now, and another one who can trade a little patience to buy more toys later?
Some people will bitch about anything. They convince themselves two people entering into a mutually beneficial transaction somehow affects them. It doesn't.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't like the price, don't buy it. Patience. These people will get their comeuppance just like the toilet paper hoarders did.

Sponsored

Mc25

Big Bend
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I joined this forum to learn a bit more about the options, aftermarket parts..etc. But, I dont have an allocation. If someone has a 2 door they want to flip, I would have no problem paying over sticker, but I dont think anyone is really paying 25k over sticker. They dont charge that much over sticker on special Porsches.. What people ask and actually get are not the same..

Yeah, that is not even remotely true. People are paying 100K+ over for GT P cars right now.

Ill be selling mine that is in production now. Who knows what it will bring.

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
somewhat surprised it hasnt sold given all the interest

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally don't have any animus toward the seller. Unless Ford put embargo on these things (like Ford GT) this was inevitable.

I mean shouldn't we all want this to sell for as much as possible for future resell values....why not? Sorta like a house for sale on my street. I'd be more pissed if they price it below market than well above.
I don't understand all the hatred. Dude bought a vehicle. It's his to do with as he pleases. If he chooses to sell it, that's his right. It seems to me there are a lot of jealous people on this site.

You are absolutely correct. This sale is a good thing. The higher the sale price, the better. Whiners, be damned!

Reactions: RG7

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it’s funny how many are mad at this guy. You most of you had the money to buy it and not wait you would. Also vehicle resale is not like home resale, a high resale value today means nothing down the road for a vehicle.
Sponsored

Reactions: RG7