First Name
TIm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They should have set it as a bid post instead of buy it now. The waiting list is two years right now for a new one.

They can probably get double what they paid for it as there are probably a bunch of people with money burning a hole in their pocket that want one now. I hope it sells for their buy it now price because IMOP, they are cutting themselves short with the supply and demand conditions.

Actually, it’s not a bad idea if you get an early delivery. Put it for sale at double the price and if someone bites you can reorder a “free” Bronco and get it in two years. If no one bites, well, you’ve still got a new Bronco!

Last edited:

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And he requires payment of wire transfer only. This sounds so fishy
Wire transfer is one of the most secure forms of payment FYI

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, maybe if you buy it, he will throw in the $10,000 BMX bike he is selling too. :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco It's started. Here's what you can get for just shy of 80K 85D18294-BDF2-436B-B59A-06BEE5A2DE15

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Personally don't have any animus toward the seller. Unless Ford put embargo on these things (like Ford GT) this was inevitable.

I mean shouldn't we all want this to sell for as much as possible for future resell values....why not? Sorta like a house for sale on my street. I'd be more pissed if they price it below market than well above.
Hoping for much higher "future" resale values are for NON-enthusiast's. Drags parts costs WAY up, makes insr more. Makes it so you don't want to use it at all, for fear of damage/theft.

Basically prices out the guy who's going to love it, and brings in the guy hoping to package it up and make even more money.

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They should have set it as a bid post instead of buy it now. The waiting list is two years right now for a new one.

They can probably get double what they paid for it as there are probably a bunch of people with money burning a hole in their pocket that want one now. I hope it sells for their buy it now price because IMOP, they are cutting themselves short with the supply and demand conditions.

Actually, it’s not a bad idea if you get an early delivery. Put it for sale at double the price and if someone bites you can reorder a “free” Bronco and get it in two years. If no one bites, well, you’ve still got a new Bronco!

I agree, open the bids with a reserve. One could get a better idea of the resale market value that way.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe they gotta put a kid through college. They’ll need that extra $35k to cover the first semester’s books.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree, open the bids with a reserve. One could get a better idea of the resale market value that way.
Lots of people will create accounts just to bid it up without intent to purchase.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Maybe they gotta put a kid through college. They’ll need that extra $35k to cover the first semester’s books.
Just for their kid to graduate with a Bachelors and start at $18 a hour.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My favorite part of the eBay listing is the descriptor, "The vehicle runs great!" Hahahaha

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hoping for much higher "future" resale values are for NON-enthusiast's. Drags parts costs WAY up, makes insr more. Makes it so you don't want to use it at all, for fear of damage/theft.

Basically prices out the guy who's going to love it, and brings in the guy hoping to package it up and make even more money.
Ha! Well shit
we should only let “enthusiasts” buy one then. Let’s start a poll that sets the criteria for an enthusiast, then we can begin to weed out the posers.
DD my ass
. If you’re not on Lions Back or in the Soup Bowl every weekend, need not apply. Am I right?

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ha! Well shit
we should only let “enthusiasts” buy one then. Let’s start a poll that sets the criteria for an enthusiast, then we can begin to weed out the posers.
DD my ass
. If you’re not on Lions Back or in the Soup Bowl every weekend, need not apply. Am I right?
Nice try changing the discussion. Those who buy caring about higher values, are rarely true enthusiasts. True enthusiasts dump in all kinds of money many times for the enjoyment of it (or just keep it alive best they can, if they can't afford mods/resto) and usually lose their shirt, if they have to sell.

I didn't mention offroading (or not) at all.
Sponsored