Sponsored

Yes you can buy at MSRP; just did here in Southern California!

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I’m still waiting for my Wildtrak that’s now scheduled for production.

My son made the decision that he wanted to buy a bronco, and after a few days of looking he purchased a new 2023 badlands two-door hardtop at MSRP with no dealer add-ons here in Southern California.

The car market is definitely changing quickly.

So I say, hold strong look for a good dealer to buy from there they are out there don’t go for dealer add-ons, and markups up.

C859E9AB-4080-4AD6-9953-78F24D9076F7.jpeg

DA9389F8-B082-4017-9E64-D37BF40C6E74.jpeg

7951E429-8FBD-4C2D-A522-71737A73A975.jpeg

3E01FF49-C82A-4267-8C6F-1F8BD512E888.jpeg
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on the new Bronco! Looks like went in with an open mind on the build and did a wide enough search for a fair dealer. Hope more people who are still waiting see your story.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great to see, congratulations. It’s good to see some dealers are coming around. Went to the local ford dealership Saturday and they still had $19,995 mark up on a Badlands.

XmasLightsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer, (who has me in the best interest), kindly offered me the opportunity to pay $16k ADM on a slightly used Bronco similar to the build I have on order. I'm in SoCal and most dealers refuse to negotiate much on ADM. Mind telling us which dealer you went to? I'd love to give another dealer my money instead of the one I have my order at.

Sponsored

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it takes some work, but i did the same a few weeks ago.... had been calling and visiting over a dozen of dealers to make it happen.

SF Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Central Cali... Just picked up my 2dr Badlands a week ago... 32 months since reservation here... but Monarch Ford was really good to me...

They have a couple sitting on the lot a... 2dr and a 4dr I think... not sure what trim they are or what kind of deal could be had

Supply and demand.... if you want it today its going to cost you.... maybe if they still have them in a couple months you could grab it for MSRP..... either way Monarch Ford in Exeter CA is my go to... got an 09 Range from them in 09 and that transaction was also great:)

2 for 2 at Manarch Ford

billy_bronco23

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got this sweet deal from Christian at Fairview Ford! Go give him a holler and let him know Jordan sent you. His number is (626)622-7390. 🤟

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Wildtrak is scheduled to build, so I’m waiting for that. But it will be at X Plan Pricing,Plus price protection. So I’m looking at about $5500 under MSRP.

My son did get an amazing deal walking up to a dealership that was great to work with and buying one off the lot at MSRP, especially here in Southern California

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like it isn't a high package (no cameras) and potentially not a mid package either (no turn signal in mirror) plus no sasquatch. It's my understanding that the only vehicles widely commanding ADM at this point are high/lux, 2.7 sasquatch, badlands and wildtraks. Most all of us are waiting for fully optioned badlands/wildtrak lux 2.7 sas variants and those are what can't be built by ford hence the $2500 rebates.

Sponsored

BasedBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered through MilitaryAutoSource before PCSing in July 2021. Getting in at a hair under MSRP was crazy talk at the time with dealerships listing their new inventory at $20k over MSRP. I actually e-mailed to upgrade my trim from base a couple weeks ago but they were as surprised as I was to find out it was built at the end of January and is en route to California.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
it really depends on what you buy. i bought a 23 base SAS v6 2door for MSRP from a dealer last satruday. The BD i've had on order (different dealer) for ~15 months is still unscheduled clean! So the dealer I bought from had a 4 door loaded out wildtrak for 15k over.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!! You know he loves the color when we wore a matching outfit :p

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like it isn't a high package (no cameras) and potentially not a mid package either (no turn signal in mirror) plus no sasquatch. It's my understanding that the only vehicles widely commanding ADM at this point are high/lux, 2.7 sasquatch, badlands and wildtraks. Most all of us are waiting for fully optioned badlands/wildtrak lux 2.7 sas variants and those are what can't be built by ford hence the $2500 rebates.
Why not just congratulate a fine looking young man on what’s probably his first new vehicle purchase?

Congrats OP!!!! Looks like it may even be in your school colors!!
Sponsored