Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the exact same question! Initially though black but when the sun catches it, looks blue???
It’s definitely black, way too dark to be antimatter. Plus we know that when the camp is removed it leaves a blueish purplish residue.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Current specs list an 8" or 12" screen for the center and an 8" or 'High-End' for the cluster. No one knows what the high-end version means.
I've seen the High Level screen in a couple of videos. A little more fancy than the standard one.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does this say "Step" or "No Step", and are those A/C Vents at the bottom of the console?
Capture.JPG
I was wondering if an A/C duct was under there? With a cover, that could be how they could deal with a hose out issue.

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This looks very similar to the gauge cluster in the 2020 Explorer.
Capture.JPG
I'm hesitant to trust anything from an interior aspect that's been shown. Looking at this picture it says "35mi to E" yet the indicator on the bottom right certainly shows more fuel left than 35mi. My guess is this is CGI.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it weird that the back of rear seats are carpet?
I hope this is just in the pre production vehicle. My hope is that the Black Diamond and Badlands would have rubber/no carpet. Have the ability to "hose it out".

Edit: maybe they aren't carpet. I can't tell.
Anybody know?
I posted this in another thread, but if you look closely, it looks like the seats will have either a plastic or rubberized panel bolted onto the back to match the flooring.

I assumed this model has rubberized flooring because the walls of the cargo area aren't carpeted, but that might just be how it is on the Bronco and the different seat back comes with the slide out floor. We'll have to wait and see!

This picture is from Ford's website.

Ford Bronco Videos of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Show Roof Panel Removed With Roof Rails Installed & Rear Fold Down Seats BRONCO_4_DOOR_ACC_0422_C1_v1_current

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats between the no step and the power ports? Is that just a storage tray?
I'm not sure exactly what you're referencing, but I believe this is also where the window controls are on the four door. That could be what you are seeing.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Edit: I mistook the cluster of the Bronco Sport for the Bronco.
Here's a shot of the gauge cluster from the reveal video (timestamped) showing analog gauges for engine speed and ground speed with a small LCD in the middle.

https://youtu.be/CacIlFaXph0?t=340

If there's an upgraded option for a bigger LCD I bet it'll replace the analog gauges and take up the full width with screen, similar to how they do it in the GT500.

Ford Bronco Videos of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Show Roof Panel Removed With Roof Rails Installed & Rear Fold Down Seats BRONCO_4_DOOR_ACC_0422_C1_v1_current
I've seen the other cluster in a couple of videos, but it's nowhere near as nice as this one.

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That’s correct. There isn’t room to open the glass without hitting the spare and third brake light.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is that sexy 2 Dr black or anti blue?
I am beginning to think maybe it looks better in darker colors?

It’s black. The residue from the camo is blue and gives off that color in certain light.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are a couple videos of the 2 and 4 door Sasquatch by Patrick Starr

Edit: The Cactus Gray Sasquatch Badlands Bronco shows that the front roof panel can be removed without removing the roof rack / rails.

While I don’t disagree with your assessment, I would play devils advocate and advise we didn’t actually see the panels taken off in the videos. That being said, I feel it’s highly unlikely they would make it so the racks have to come off each time, but to my knowledge this hasn’t been independently verified from Ford or firsthand knowledge, correct?
Sponsored