jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Biggest take away is build and price, if it comes out in August, won’t have pricing.

which is fairly enraging
Sponsored

Bronco_CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TIE Fighter
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think Ford is starting to piss people off with their lack of answers on a product they supposedly have 230k reservations for, and have been working on for years.

Ill keep my reservation for the time being, but they better start doing something to keep the excitement up.
Well, I mean you made the choice to reserve a Bronco without all the deets spelled out.

AndrewS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess I am out. Can't get by with 3500lb towing. Really thought the tow package would bump that up. For those still getting one I hope you enjoy it.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did no one ask? Besides Wheels and 315/70 tires, what other components are different between Badlands with no Sasquatch and with Sasquatch?
I did ask, but they only answered one of my questions, just not that one.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will say this much though, the Big Bend becomes a lot LESS appealing to me now. 3500 lbs. max for Towing is same I can get with aftermarket hitch on a Base Model. Only thing bringing me towards BB is Race Red color.. But I can save thousands now. So thank you Ford.
Im exactly with you. That was my question they answered about the tow package with the Base model

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The non-answers are frustrating but I don't really have any more make-or-break questions. The only option I'm adding is a hard top and roof rails so those are the only extra costs I need to know.

All these people saying they are out though... I feel bad for you guys but... Each person backing out is one step closer to my truck

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Biggest take away is build and price, if it comes out in August, won’t have pricing.

which is fairly enraging

One of my questions they didn’t answer was will they meet their deadline of August.
I did see a couple times where their response was that they’ll have prices before order time in December.
That tells me they aren’t counting on having the build/price done in August. :cry:

Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yeah, what wtf is an active vs. passive drain-plug? I guess active means its always open and passive means you have to actually pull it to drain it?
I think “active” is a plug you can open and plug - aka the Jeep’s front row floor plugs. Passive are probably just weep holes in the low points of the body and marketing is “hyping” them to be “drain plugs”.

JK

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the sounds of it I'm going to have to grin and bear the two door, really don't want the 4. I doubt the rear seats will be easy to remove, can only seat 4, no rear cargo space, don't even know how flat the seats fold because it's some closely guarded secret still. Maybe they should've pushed this thing another 10 years to be able to answer questions.

Still love you Bronco.

Last edited: