Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just called loganville ford and talked to a salesman named Nathan. He said this $3000 mark up wasn't that big of a deal bc some dealerships were going 10K-30K. Hw also stated every car manufacture was doing this. He advised me to call and talk To Lance or Todd, the GMs of the dealership. A month ago I almost ordered from them and was told I wouldn't pay a cent over MSRP. They are about to get a bad reputation online from all of us :)
You should call Courtsey Ford and Aiken Ford. Both of them stated this morning that they do NOT mark up reservations orders, only stock models.
Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@MonroeBronco the Owner would like a review from you too. His response to all of us has been, have you been our customer? For me, he claimed he wanted to make it right if we had an agreed price. Go for it! Publicly demand a refund of the $2,995 New Car Addendum that wasn’t disclosed ahead of time.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bad review left. BTW - in my view, it doesn't matter if you didn't have an agreed on price. The dealer should have a responsibility to tell you about extra fees when you placed your order.

That said, shame on you for not having a purchase agreement on something so expensive in high demand.

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@MonroeBronco the Owner would like a review from you too. His response to all of us has been, have you been our customer? For me, he claimed he wanted to make it right if we had an agreed price. Go for it! Publicly demand a refund of the $2,995 New Car Addendum that wasn’t disclosed ahead of time.
The owner would like a review from you too?? I'm not following, sorry

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bad review left. BTW - in my view, it doesn't matter if you didn't have an agreed on price. The dealer should have a responsibility to tell you about extra fees when you placed your order.

That said, shame on you for not having a purchase agreement on something so expensive in high demand.
I'm sorry you mean like the build sheet that shows exactly what I ordered, the price which matches the MSRP on the window sticker, and proof of my deposit? The build sheet that only the dealer can print out?

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folks on this forum are leaving negative Google reviews for the dealership. If you are willing to complain here, also leave a negative review for the dealership. Their response to forum people as "Are you a customer?" Since you ARE a customer, you may make some headway there by posting a negative review documenting the ADM you were charged.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh I’m just saying, we are getting replies from “the owner” asking if we did business with them. On my review, they commented that they’d “correct any discrepancies” on agreed price. Imo, you should also leave a public review like the rest of us are doing for you, unless you already left one. In there, I’d call out the exact $2,995 New Car Addendum that wasn’t on the order sheet when you left a deposit and wasn’t mentioned until after your vehicle arrived. Only your story will really stick. I’m sure Google will side with the business and remove our reviews eventually.

one thing I love is “the owner” responses are basically admitting and trying to justify their adm practices. Must not be a professional PR person behind that keyboard

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm sorry you mean like the build sheet that shows exactly what I ordered, the price which matches the MSRP on the window sticker, and proof of my deposit? The build sheet that only the dealer can print out?
It is a standard "Motor Vehicle Purchasing Agreement." My Ford dealer filled it out, and signed it and gave me a copy. It shows options, total prices, sales tax, title fee, documentation, state inspection, etc. He also emailed me the final build and price. Everyone should have one.

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh I’m just saying, we are getting replies from “the owner” asking if we did business with them. On my review, they commented that they’d “correct any discrepancies” on agreed price. Imo, you should also leave a public review like the rest of us are doing for you, unless you already left one. In there, I’d call out the exact $2,995 New Car Addendum that wasn’t on the order sheet when you left a deposit and wasn’t mentioned until after your vehicle arrived. Only your story will really stick. I’m sure Google will side with the business and remove our reviews eventually.

one thing I love is “the owner” responses are basically admitting and trying to justify their adm practices. Must not be a professional PR person behind that keyboard
Funny thing if you notice on Google reviews is they've replied to most everyone, except my review...

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Google review left. Good luck.

Pharaoh Edge

Badlands
First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Review left. Hope you are able to get the refund on that.

Reactions: Cat

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have two things going on here...

1. The owner (or supposed owner) is seeing these reviews and is legitamtely confused as to how all of us from all over the nation are getting our vehicles from them...

2. Or (more likely) they are commenting on everything saying "You're not our customer" so when random people see the reviews they view them as unofficial/baseless remarks.

Well.. for giggles I searched "Customer Definition" in google and this is what came back...

"A customer is an individual or business that purchases another company's goods or services. Customers are important because they drive revenues; without them, businesses cannot continue to exist."

Ironically what they are doing is horrible in a customer's eyes so it looks like they won't exist long :ROFLMAO:

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs