Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe you have already noticed the the factory LED interior lights do little to provide illumination for the rear cargo area on the new Ford Bronco. This makes it difficult to see at night when accessing cargo. We have been working to develop an integrated Cargo LED Light Module easily adds bright LED light to the rear hatch cargo space as well as the area around the vehicle using the vehicles existing 12V power source. This integrated light module simply replaces the factory wiper motor cover with the new cover using the included parts and plug the adapter into your rear accessory socket. The lights can easily be turned on and off with the flush switch located on the panel.

More info coming soon!

Sponsored

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m sure I’ll buy one of these once I’ve purchased the MIC top in 2023….

Any chance ya’ll are working on cargo lighting options for the soft-top?

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NICE!!!!, I'll wait til you make one for the Modular roof in 23' or 24'...or 25' cause I'm not buying a Webasto MIC with all its issues

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good, and fills a need. Nice to see companies stepping up to the plate to fill in some of the areas where the stock Bronco is less than great.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I first saw a Bronco when they were previewing them I noted right away that lousy little light with no output back there and immediately put on my list a better light hooked to an Aux switch. I've got a soft top if I ever do have it, so figuring it'll have to be something up on the rollbar, maybe. I guess it could be battery operated, too....Even the Sport has great lights back there, that swivel!!

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my light up letters in the mail, and excited to add this to my rig too!

slocobra03

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, Explore ST, MG, Isetta, Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m sold

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Following...

I gots to have this!

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

IT should be easy to hard wire into the housing for the wiper motor - need to see if there is a constant hot or a wire run in this area which can tie into a switch - and have tied into a switch for when the back window (or tailgate opens) this way it turns on when the back is opened.
I see on the housing there is a button to turn on/off. How does this button work? When the light is plugged in - does it default to off/on or does it maintain state of the last button push (a hard button?)

Also how much larger is the housing than just the motor housing and can the light be adjusted to shine more into the vehicle? It appears to shine underneath versus into the vehicle from the videos.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IT should be easy to hard wire into the housing for the wiper motor - need to see if there is a constant hot or a wire run in this area which can tie into a switch - and have tied into a switch for when the back window (or tailgate opens) this way it turns on when the back is opened.
I see on the housing there is a button to turn on/off. How does this button work? When the light is plugged in - does it default to off/on or does it maintain state of the last button push (a hard button?)

Also how much larger is the housing than just the motor housing and can the light be adjusted to shine more into the vehicle? It appears to shine underneath versus into the vehicle from the videos.
There is not a constant on the motor connector but you can hardwire the cigarette adapter if you are just looking to keep that socket open. The button on the box defaults to the off position when power is removed. The angle in the video with the prototype part is not an exact representation of the final version of the light angle as you noticed.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is not a constant on the motor connector but you can hardwire the cigarette adapter if you are just looking to keep that socket open. The button on the box defaults to the off position when power is removed. The angle in the video with the prototype part is not an exact representation of the final version of the light angle as you noticed.

Following this.

So, could it be wired to come on when one opened the rear hatch (or a door), but also have a manual on/off for like if you are camping inside ?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe you have already noticed the the factory LED interior lights do little to provide illumination for the rear cargo area on the new Ford Bronco. This makes it difficult to see at night when accessing cargo. We have been working to develop an integrated Cargo LED Light Module easily adds bright LED light to the rear hatch cargo space as well as the area around the vehicle using the vehicles existing 12V power source. This integrated light module simply replaces the factory wiper motor cover with the new cover using the included parts and plug the adapter into your rear accessory socket. The lights can easily be turned on and off with the flush switch located on the panel.

More info coming soon!

Very cool .... how about some lighting solutions for the 1. Glove Box, 2. The Armrest storage area and the 3. Center Console in front of the shifter?

Ford has missed all these obvious spots for a plus $50K vehicle ..... instead, they gave us ambient lighting for our feet!
Sponsored