First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the looks of things Ford could care less about giving early reservation holders any priority. I would guess that since they know they have no chance of satisfying them after screwing them over for so long that Ford figures it makes more sense to prioritize new orders and dealer allocations over them.

I can only guess how much it disheartens the July reservation holders to see close to or even identical builds scheduled within weeks after a new customer makes an order with no reservation.

I am really tempted to go to one of the big Ford dealers with a large allocation and order my same build and take the one whichever one gets built first.
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup.. .it's beyond maddening. 7/20/20 reservation date, and I have NO idea when it's getting built.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yes it's been covered elsewhere but it does seem like reservation literally means less than nothing at this point- seems like it's all allocation and build- if your dealer has the allocation and they can build your rig, it gets built. that explains how someone could have identical build and come in a year and a half after you and get a build date- their dealer must have an allocation available to them that your dealer doesn't. all i can say is that it does seem like they're really getting going in terms of manufacturing- so many more people seem to be getting vins now for early 22- i feel like everyone is going to be satisfied in 2022 with the exception of colored tops

Sponsored

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the looks of things Ford could care less about giving early reservation holders any priority. I would guess that since they know they have no chance of satisfying them after screwing them over for so long that Ford figures it makes more sense to prioritize new orders and dealer allocations over them.

I can only guess how much it disheartens the July reservation holders to see close to or even identical builds scheduled within weeks after a new customer makes an order with no reservation.

I am really tempted to go to one of the big Ford dealers with a large allocation and order my same build and take the one whichever one gets built first.
If I had been in the position of many of the other forum members who had placed orders almost a year and a half ago who still haven't gotten their truck and watched latecomers be able to skip the line, I would do exactly that.

Wampa

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang, Lancer Evolution 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the same situation as when the “standard” Tesla Model 3 came out. A friend dropped $1000 a reservation, waited over 2 years, and I placed an order the day the car went live.

Guess who got their car first…

I just want my damn Bronco.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think Ford COULD NOT care less….

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel for you really early folks. Even as a late reservation of December 2020 I though I would atleast have my Bronco by January or February 2022 but I haven’t even been scheduled yet. What the heck is going on over there!

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup, July 2020 end of first week res and I've been fighting for 3 months to transfer dealers so that I can have a *chance* of getting a MY22/23 build.

Sponsored
OP
OP
1970AMCAMX

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup, July 2020 end of first week res and I've been fighting for 3 months to transfer dealers so that I can have a *chance* of getting a MY22/23 build.
At this point a really don't think it helps to transfer the reservation, just flat-out order one and take whichever comes first (I doubt you will hurt the dealerships feelings for backing out of one of them)

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Don't know why you wouldn't order a duplicate from another dealer, unless price was a big factor. Plenty of dealerships are taking orders at MSRP. BTW, Ford said months before orders were open to be placed that allocation and parts availability would have an effect on order fulfillment. No surprise.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At this point a really don't think it helps to transfer the reservation, just flat-out order one and take whichever comes first (I doubt you will hurt the dealerships feelings for backing out of one of them)
Oh Ive done that too at the largest, highest ADM dealer I could find. With a 2DR order though, if reservations have ANY pull, even 1%, my early-ish one will probably be the only way I'll see a Bronco within 5 years.