First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I say everyone just go to the largest dealer that sells at MSRP and put in another order, it sucks for the small dealer but at the end of the day people want their Bronco and Ford is screwing their small dealers

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I say everyone just go to the largest dealer that sells at MSRP and put in another order, it sucks for the small dealer but at the end of the day people want their Bronco and Ford is screwing their small dealers
That blows any or ice gurarantee early reservations holders have. But maybe that’s what @Ford Motor Company wants. They clearly don’t give a sh*t about early res holders.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Unscheduled hour 2 res. Can confirm: Ford couldn't care less.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Order a wrangler it should be delivered in 12 weeks or less.

OP
OP

Dullah

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ZZZZZ

I call for all such posts require DORA to confirm order date, redacted email from Ford to confirm VIN and build date. Or else, a Troll-Post...
do you typically wake up on Saturday morning and piss In everyone’s cereal?
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I was just giving an anecdote of what I experienced so more people can be aware. But to answer your question, cheerios and piss is a great combo.

OP
OP

Dullah

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ZZZZZ

I call for all such posts require DORA to confirm order date, redacted email from Ford to confirm VIN and build date. Or else, a Troll-Post...
Ask and you shall recieve :)
ZZZZZ

Ask and you shall receive :)

Attachments

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It all depends on what your friends ordered and commodities that are available. Reservation dates do play a factor, but if they can build a late reservation date Bronco because they have the parts, that is what they are doing. Another example of reservations dates playing a role is with the Bronco Raptor. Early reservation holders without a VIN can switch their order to the Bronco Raptor and the Raptors will be built in reservation order first.
No, absolutely every single thing above is incorrect.

Allocations rule all. Dealer stock will get built before an exact same build reservation unit if the allocations are available at the dealer building stock and not at the reservation dealer. The reservation time stamp may influence which of the same builds at each dealer is picked by Ford.

You cannot switch to a Raptor order and no where has Ford claimed reservation order for Raptor builds (even if they did, their history on such things is 100% ignoring it.)

Please stop spreading this misinformation so it doesn't screw someone up who makes the mistake of believing it.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unscheduled hour 2 res. Can confirm: Ford couldn't care less.
Ask and you shall recieve :)

Ask and you shall receive :)
Congrats to you but this is just ridiculous and proves that it’s the size of your dealer, this kind of stuff just ruins the excitement, now it’s just a weekly disappointment

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dullah

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats to you but this is just ridiculous and proves that it’s the size of your dealer, this kind of stuff just ruins the excitement, now it’s just a weekly disappointment
Thank you, and I genuinely agree, the intent of the post wasn't to piss anyone off, I was just trying to spread awareness on the issue at hand and highlight how unfair it is.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It all depends on what your friends ordered and commodities that are available. Reservation dates do play a factor, but if they can build a late reservation date Bronco because they have the parts, that is what they are doing. Another example of reservations dates playing a role is with the Bronco Raptor. Early reservation holders without a VIN can switch their order to the Bronco Raptor and the Raptors will be built in reservation order first.
At this point, almost two years after early reservation holders reserved Badlands, Wildtraks and two doors, I am not buying “supply constraints”. Whatever their logic is, it is maximizing production, and not paying attention to reservations at all.

My dealer has had almost 100 orders scheduled with about half produced. I was originally number 33, and there are a few in front of me still yet to be scheduled.

Reservation seems like the last criteria in their logic.

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation holders are sort of like the people that merge for a lane closure 2 miles ahead. They get mad at the people flying up the free lane to merge in proper “zipper” fashion at the actual merge point. :)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I was just giving an anecdote of what I experienced so more people can be aware. But to answer your question, cheerios and piss is a great combo.
Thank you for joining yesterday to make us aware. So can we just ignore the last 20,000 posts that discussed this very subject over the last 18 months?

So glad you stopped by to let the three people know, that were not aware.

Last edited:

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Reservation holders are "banked sales" , the hard core, will wait forever types. Ford knows you will be there when they NEED your money.

It makes more sense get money from others first, these are the fish that MIGHT get away.

As someone here pointed out in another thread the Broncos that went to reviewers, internet influencers, the off-rodeo could have gone to reservation holders. Same with BRaptor material.

However what is important to Ford is getting the sales from customers that are not locked in for the long haul (reservation holders) because they already have those sales locked down and are at minimal risk of losing any of those sales.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.