Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup.. .it's beyond maddening. 7/20/20 reservation date, and I have NO idea when it's getting built.
same here nothing.. no email.. no text... no phone call... nothing.. wish I would have waited until yesterday to put my order in... Like others in text string I was thinking of putting in a 2nd order and taking whichever one gets here first
Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The hard top issues seem to have botched everything beyond belief; what a complete crapshoot ordering this thing has been.

Still have an unscheduled first-40-hours res for a 2 door, yet one of (yes 'one of') my NEWLY made backup orders (4dr soft top of course) placed with a diff local dealer on 11/1/21 w/no prior res is already scheduled (week of 2/21)! I would've had no idea too other than that the manager told me this in response to my request asking him to remove a couple constraints from my order. It's fully loaded with constraints too - everything BUT a hard top (BL, 2.7L, Lux, Squatch, Tow, modular bumper, etc).
very disheartening ........ Ford does not care about the early reservations holders.... the message they are sending is they only care about how fast they can get more money... screw you and your early reservation and 1/20/2021 order.... we are going to fulfill orders for our new orders so they dont get upset also.. all you early reservation holders are already mad.. so OH WELL.. not rue someone might say??? Really.. ? an acquaintance put in the exact same order as me... including color on 10/1/2021......... they have a build date and VIN # ... I do not with a 7/2020 reservation on the exact same MIC Wildtrack and a 1/20/2021 reservation conversion to order.... Tell me im wrong... no prove to me im wrong Ford

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My local dealer just informed me that there are no 2-Door reservations ahead of me. He thinks I should have a build date by the end of February. I think he is way more optimistic than I am.

I'm not getting my hopes up.

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what its worth… talking to my dealer today; says it does seem that production is ramping up, says he has seen more orders pulled for production over Jan / Feb / March than he saw in total for their dealership last year (a good indicator?). He also said he’s seeing 2D orders getting pulled, so at least they are building them now, presumably in greater quantity vs what he’s seen before.

Where the reservation is key…res holders can change / update their orders prior to “ for production” as much as we want without loosing place in line. However somebody new coming in with a new order, no res, who then makes a change, goes to the back of the no-res line.

He also said, no surprise, “but if you want a 4D soft top, c’mon in and get one”. Sure enough, driving home from work, I saw a transport on the road loaded top and bottom with 4D soft tops!

Reactions: LCW

tedweb

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, KIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It could be worse I suppose. Mine was built back in middle of September. Still no delivery.

Sponsored

CrazyStallion

Wildtrak
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2018
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I knew going in my Aug 19, 2020 res would be a bit delayed because of the backlog of being "late". Compound that with a 2DR/2.7 and a small town dealer but DAMN when you see 2DR/2.7 orders from a month ago getting VIN's it sure is hard not get ROYALLY PISSED OFF!!!!!!

Only thing I can say is this, long time Ford fan just wants a BRONCO and I guess if I have to the fucking last one they build then so be it. But it sure is hard to take. :mad:
Completely agree! Especially when someone orders in October and sees theirs before you. My res was Aug 2020 as well. Dud you get an updated email yet?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Completely agree! Especially when someone orders in October and sees theirs before you. My res was Aug 2020 as well. Dud you get an updated email yet?

Nothing. Just Bronco Nation emails.

Ken Davis

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greg Behrens

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From the looks of things Ford could care less about giving early reservation holders any priority. I would guess that since they know they have no chance of satisfying them after screwing them over for so long that Ford figures it makes more sense to prioritize new orders and dealer allocations over them.

I can only guess how much it disheartens the July reservation holders to see close to or even identical builds scheduled within weeks after a new customer makes an order with no reservation.

I am really tempted to go to one of the big Ford dealers with a large allocation and order my same build and take the one whichever one gets built first.
Reserved 8/8/2020 ordered 2/6/2021 guess what I'm Doing?????? STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Elissa9

Black Diamond
First Name
Elissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From the looks of things Ford could care less about giving early reservation holders any priority. I would guess that since they know they have no chance of satisfying them after screwing them over for so long that Ford figures it makes more sense to prioritize new orders and dealer allocations over them.

I can only guess how much it disheartens the July reservation holders to see close to or even identical builds scheduled within weeks after a new customer makes an order with no reservation.

I am really tempted to go to one of the big Ford dealers with a large allocation and order my same build and take the one whichever one gets built first.
Thank you- I feel EXACTLY how you say- why did I even bother reserving and paying $100? I reserved my Bronco November of 2020……… I am losing hope. Will I ever get a Bronco???? (I do have a VIN but does that mean anything?)

Elissa9

Black Diamond
First Name
Elissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel for you really early folks. Even as a late reservation of December 2020 I though I would atleast have my Bronco by January or February 2022 but I haven’t even been scheduled yet. What the heck is going on over there!
Me too- my reservation Nov 2020… manual transmission- I’m wondering if that’s why?!? I did have a build date- still on the production mode on my timeline and an estimated delivery date of 2/13/22 that was changed yesterday without any warning or reason- ABSOLUTELY UNSETTLING- I wonder if it’s bc it’s a manual transmission or is it the chips?!?

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me too- my reservation Nov 2020… manual transmission- I’m wondering if that’s why?!? I did have a build date- still on the production mode on my timeline and an estimated delivery date of 2/13/22 that was changed yesterday without any warning or reason- ABSOLUTELY UNSETTLING- I wonder if it’s bc it’s a manual transmission or is it the chips?!?
Definitely not the manual transmission, could be the chips maybe. Good thing for you is light is at the end of the tunnel. I just wish I got scheduled, I don’t care of it gets pushed a few times, I just want a date.
Sponsored