Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good morning everyone,

This is just another post to solidify the idea that Ford doesn't care about their reservation holders and is just there to appease the big dealers. I ordered a outer banks with a hard top,2.3, and Lux Package in early December and received a VIN yesterday for a build date in March, not even 2 months later. I ordered from a pretty large dealer in Texas, while some of my friends who reserved theirs on day one still await. I'm sorry for anyone in that situation and I hope you get your Bronco soon.
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning everyone,

This is just another post to solidify the idea that Ford doesn't care about their reservation holders and is just there to appease the big dealers. I ordered a outer banks with a hard top,2.3, and Lux Package in early December and received a VIN yesterday for a build date in March, not even 2 months later. I ordered from a pretty large dealer in Texas, while some of my friends who reserved theirs on day one still await. I'm sorry for anyone in that situation and I hope you get your Bronco soon.
It all depends on what your friends ordered and commodities that are available. Reservation dates do play a factor, but if they can build a late reservation date Bronco because they have the parts, that is what they are doing. Another example of reservations dates playing a role is with the Bronco Raptor. Early reservation holders without a VIN can switch their order to the Bronco Raptor and the Raptors will be built in reservation order first.

OP
OP

Dullah

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It all depends on what your friends ordered and commodities that are available. Reservation dates do play a factor, but if they can build a late reservation date Bronco because they have the parts, that is what they are doing. Another example of reservations dates playing a role is with the Bronco Raptor. Early reservation holders without a VIN can switch their order to the Bronco Raptor and the Raptors will be built in reservation order first.
You know, you make a valid point but both of them reserved broncos with none of the restraints, no tow package, no paint protection, just hard tops with high package. With that being said, you're right they do have the ability to switch to a Raptor which would be pretty cool to see!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the Raptor should have been offered to those who haven't taken delivery actually, since it's not yours until you accept it at the dealer. Folks that were first night reservations that got scheduled last week missed out on a chance at a Raptor by two business days, sucks again lol. How many folks have built broncos MIA for weeks and months still with no word that would have enjoyed an opportunity at a Raptor?

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the Raptor should have been offered to those who haven't taken delivery actually, since it's not yours until you accept it at the dealer. Folks that were first night reservations that got scheduled last week missed out on a chance at a Raptor by two business days, sucks again lol. How many folks have built broncos MIA for weeks and months still with no word that would have enjoyed an opportunity at a Raptor?
Yeah I get that. It will always be that way. You could say that for anyone who have taken delivery. There is really no way to fix that as that's just part of the product lifecycle. Something better always coming. I knew the Raptor was coming and could have just waited, but I get it that most are not following that closely.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early reservation holders without a VIN can switch their order to the Bronco Raptor and the Raptors will be built in reservation order first.
No. An unfulfilled reservation gets you a Raptor lottery ticket

Ford Bronco Ford Really Doesn't Care About Reservation Holders Screenshot_20220129-084234

And to the OP, your order getting pulled just means your dealer didn't have many buildable soft top orders in the que.

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
We do not know this yet, all we have is:

"there are no guarantees - but we're saving some spots for existing reservation holders"

Which reservation holders? Some have assumed this means people who ordered 2021 FE's and did not receive them.​
How many "spots" are they holding? 10, 100, 1000?​
Nobody knows what order they are going to build them in, most likely the large dealers will get them first just like with the Bronco​

And then there is:

"Recording your interest does not guarantee that you will be able to order a Bronco Raptor SUV"

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good morning everyone,

do you typically wake up on Saturday morning and piss In everyone’s cereal?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, Ford hates everyone and every order and never wants to sell another vehicle. The corporate board of directors have asked them to quit making broncos and all other vehicles since there is a wait. It’s just we are forcing them to stay in production by continuing to place new orders and not canceling existing orders, because we like waiting, and complaining about the wait, because it’s entertaining. Imagine a forum where everyone was cheerful and driving bronco’s of their dreams. Boring. Wait is this all masterminded by 6g forum?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.