First Name
Elissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely not the manual transmission, could be the chips maybe. Good thing for you is light is at the end of the tunnel. I just wish I got scheduled, I don’t care of it gets pushed a few times, I just want a date.
You’re right- it is the chips- I called Ford today! I’m keeping positive!!! Thanks for the guidance!

Elissa9

Black Diamond
First Name
Elissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Me too- my reservation Nov 2020… manual transmission- I’m wondering if that’s why?!? I did have a build date- still on the production mode on my timeline and an estimated delivery date of 2/13/22 that was changed yesterday without any warning or reason- ABSOLUTELY UNSETTLING- I wonder if it’s bc it’s a manual transmission or is it the chips?!?
I called today and Ford is awaiting the chips!!! That’s the reason this time… fingers crossed!

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it's very clear that Ford could give two shits about early res holders......and late res holders.....pretty much anyone who wants one of these things that doesn't have a YouTube channel.

Sponsored

Onedan517

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONO
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What about is, has anyone received any of this money?

Ford Motor Co. has set up a special "satisfaction" fund for Bronco customers that allows for maximum payments of $1,000 in "an attempt to assist dealerships while helping manage the wait for Bronco customers with confirmed orders."

Elissa9

Black Diamond
First Name
Elissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What about is, has anyone received any of this money?

Ford Motor Co. has set up a special "satisfaction" fund for Bronco customers that allows for maximum payments of $1,000 in "an attempt to assist dealerships while helping manage the wait for Bronco customers with confirmed orders."
That and the $100 reservation fee. About the $1000- was that in an email notification.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why do all of you buy “it’s the chip shortage” nonsense...It’s not! It’s these sh!t Webasto tops that is causing the delay. I honestly believe Ford is using the chip shortage in order to try and fix Webasto’s sh!t quality. Do a “new” 500 mile search on autotrader or even nation wide search, no hard top 4 door and very few 2 door. You may come across one or two first edition 4 doors w/hard top. Nothing is out there in hard tops because Ford will not let these hard tops leave the plant again knowing they’ll need replacing. Even after the “fix” no hard tops have been reaching dealerships.

I have no dog in this fight ( wife didn’t use her reservation so we may reserve a raptor, figure we may get it first), my wife is the one that ordered a bronco, I came here to find out what the delay is and for technical info.

...Ive been searching autotrader weekly for months, just figured maybe I could come across what my wife ordered and she could just buy that.

NAP51DMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nun-ya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do all of you buy “it’s the chip shortage” nonsense...
Because that's what it is. It's affecting the entire car market right now even to the point where 2-3 year old used vehicles are going for at least their original sticker price.

I do find this thread funny though with all the 7/14 and 7/15 people complaining since we've known for a while over half of all preorders we're done on the first day. Meaning if you aren't a 7/13 res date you are very far back in the line atm.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why do all of you buy “it’s the chip shortage” nonsense...It’s not! It’s these sh!t Webasto tops that is causing the delay. I honestly believe Ford is using the chip shortage in order to try and fix Webasto’s sh!t quality. Do a “new” 500 mile search on autotrader or even nation wide search, no hard top 4 door and very few 2 door. You may come across one or two first edition 4 doors w/hard top. Nothing is out there in hard tops because Ford will not let these hard tops leave the plant again knowing they’ll need replacing. Even after the “fix” no hard tops have been reaching dealerships.

I have no dog in this fight ( wife didn’t use her reservation so we may reserve a raptor, figure we may get it first), my wife is the one that ordered a bronco, I came here to find out what the delay is and for technical info.

...Ive been searching autotrader weekly for months, just figured maybe I could come across what my wife ordered and she could just buy that.
WHY IS FORD SHUTTING DOWN PRODUCTION ON OTHER MODELS THAT DON‘T HAVE A WEBASTO TOP? ESPECIALLY RIGHT AFTER THEY MISSED WALL ST EARNINGS PROJECTIONS AND HAD THEIR STOCK TANK 10%.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
WHY IS FORD SHUTTING DOWN PRODUCTION ON OTHER MODELS THAT DON‘T HAVE A WEBASTO TOP? ESPECIALLY RIGHT AFTER THEY MISSED WALL ST EARNINGS PROJECTIONS AND HAD THEIR STOCK TANK 10%.
All this started before this chip shortage shutdown. The hard top got fixed supposedly ...where they at???
Sponsored