First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
If its any consulation to your anger did you happen to get your 2022 FORD Calendar from Bronco Nation?
All is good in the world; I received the calendar from Ford today, now I have a constant reminder about not receiving my Bronco yet.

Ford Bronco Ford couldn't care less about early reservation holders 20211221_153406

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All is good in the world; I received the calendar from Ford today, now I have a constant reminder about not receiving my Bronco yet.

Ford Bronco Ford couldn't care less about early reservation holders 20211221_153406
Hopefully you will not be getting to the back of the Sasquatch skiing card when your order arrives.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far the screwed up allocation process hasn't bothered me too much because there are so few out there. Up till today I had only seen 2 in the wild. But today I saw 3. It is going to be hard to accept if I start seeing them on the road all the time....

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20211221_153406.jpg
Got mine to today!!! wait continues....

Sponsored

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, July 2020 end of first week res and I've been fighting for 3 months to transfer dealers so that I can have a *chance* of getting a MY22/23 build.
Same here. Planning to submit a second order with new dealer and hope that my "timestamp" is able to get transferred to the second order at the new dealership.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Planning to submit a second order with new dealer and hope that my "timestamp" is able to get transferred to the second order at the new dealership.
Honestly I wouldn’t bother messing with the transfer. Find the largest dealer that’s remotely close to you and just place an order there. The transfer system seems to be a disaster, the second dealer will probably beat the first anyway but don’t put both your eggs in the same basket by having your new order at one dealer and your original order stuck in purgatory.

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has so many bronco’s already sold/reserved they no longer need to care about the costumer, so they don’t. Now it’s just about production and profit

PorkchopExpress

Outer Banks
First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,Toyota Supra LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im a day one reservation holder. I placed my order on 12/8. On 12/16 I received a VIN and put in production group of 2/14. Cant imagine it would've been that quick without it.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im a day one reservation holder. I placed my order on 12/8. On 12/16 I received a VIN and put in production group of 2/14. Cant imagine it would've been that quick without it.
I agree. I’m also day one and pretty early reservation number. Ordered on 10/19/21, received a VIN only 7 days later on 10/28 and it’s in production and scheduled to be built 1/3/22.

I also have all the difficult things to get. Wildtrak 2 door hard top, tow, lux. A low reservation number obvious makes a difference.

Sponsored

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT plus & Ford F150 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully you will not be getting to the back of the Sasquatch skiing card when your order arrives.
Yeah, we got our "Sorry about your luck Chuck" calendar also. But to add insult to injury, the month of "JUNE" is missing 🤬. If you don't mind, would you care to snap a picture of June and post it? I'm gonna try and copy something from it to put in its place. I wouldn't begging to know who to ask for that month 🤔🤨🙄

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's now as much about dealer allocation than anything else.
Now it is more about allocation than reservation. Reservation means very little to nothing if your dealer doesn't have allocations. Reservation only helps if two people at the same dealer want to build the same bronco and dealer has an allocation for it. Only then does the earlier reservation come into play.

Reservation was a bad joke @Ford played on us if you were not an FE reservation holder.

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for some entertainment for those still following this thread....I'm a July 2020 res holder - 2D, Sas, Lux, Badlands, Tow pkg. Frustrated as much as y'all due to how this whole saga is unfolding, including the res system (failed or botched?), supply chain issues, dealer allocations, ADMs, dealer baits & switches, etc. By the way, I've tried to switch to Stephens to save a few dollars...great people there, pretty straight up; also talked recently to my assigned dealer...both swear the reservation is still a big deal in terms of place in line, but otherwise in the same "wait until who knows when", checking every day for the "golden email", etc. BTW, no way to know of course but my assigned dealer seems to indicate not that many ahead of me, so still a maybe for a 2022 delivery.

So here's the fun part....about a month ago, I put in a reservation on a Rivian RT. (if you aren't familar ,worth a look...those things are cool! and, Motor Trend 2022 Truck of the Year). Today, I received 2 emails from them...the first was a broad distro update on company, progress, etc, which also said that emails would be going out soon to res holders with estimated delivery timeframes, and which noted that a new feature would be added in early 2022 to res holder's account portal which will provide more specifics on the customer's specific order.

Lo and behold, a little while ago, I received the email indicating my estimated delivery timeframe, in 2nd half 2023. So, in less than a month's time since my reservation, I've received more info on Rivian delivery schedule than in the entire 18 months since making my Bronco reservation.

Here's an observation in the category of expectation setting....over on the Rivian forum, you can imagine res holders from 2018 and 2019 now with est. del. dates in 2022 are less than pleased, but they aren't dealing with the shit we are over here in Bronco land. Me on the other hand, after 1 1/2 years in Bronco land with still no idea when, I'm nearly turning cartwheels with this Rivian email! No dealers, no allocations, no ADMs; they are building the configs that the majority of res holders ordered....get this....so they can get more in the hands of customers sooner rather than later! What a concept!! Now, of course things will change, there will be delays, etc. Most likely I'll get word from Ford of a sometime 2nd half of 22 delivery. But, at this rate, I would not be shocked if the most likely 12 month gap between my optimistic Bronco date and the only just today provided Rivian timeframe, begins to converge....that will be what us simple country boys call a high class problem!

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hard top issues seem to have botched everything beyond belief; what a complete crapshoot ordering this thing has been.

Still have an unscheduled first-40-hours res for a 2 door, yet one of (yes 'one of') my NEWLY made backup orders (4dr soft top of course) placed with a diff local dealer on 11/1/21 w/no prior res is already scheduled (week of 2/21)! I would've had no idea too other than that the manager told me this in response to my request asking him to remove a couple constraints from my order. It's fully loaded with constraints too - everything BUT a hard top (BL, 2.7L, Lux, Squatch, Tow, modular bumper, etc).
Sponsored