Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I was just giving an anecdote of what I experienced so more people can be aware. But to answer your question, cheerios and piss is a great combo.
you joined yesterday and your first post was a thread trolling all of us who reserved 18 months ago and still don’t have our trucks. That isn’t a way to make friends. Ford‘s miserable record on filling early reservations has been discussed at length. You are not being a “messenger” but rather an instigator. Do you get your jollies by stirring the pot?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation holders are "banked sales" , the hard core, will wait forever types. Ford knows you will be there when they NEED your money.

It makes more sense get money from others first, these are the fish that MIGHT get away.

As someone here pointed out in another thread the Broncos that went to reviewers, internet influencers, the off-rodeo could have gone to reservation holders. Same with BRaptor material.

However what is important to Ford is getting the sales from customers that are not locked in for the long haul (reservation holders) because they already have those sales locked down and are at minimal risk of losing any of those sales.
Very well said. I've had the same belief for quite some time now.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boring. Wait is this all masterminded by 6g forum?
DOUG is "the man behind the curtain , pulling all the strings".
Putting all of us through Bronco purgatory. Whatever it takes to get a few clicks for those advertising pennies.
LOL

@Administrator

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you joined yesterday and your first post was a thread trolling all of us who reserved 18 months ago and still don’t have our trucks. That isn’t a way to make friends. Ford‘s miserable record on filling early reservations has been discussed at length. You are not being a “messenger” but rather an instigator. Do you get your jollies by stirring the pot?
@Dullah

California waiting

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No. An unfulfilled reservation gets you a Raptor lottery ticket

Ford Bronco Ford Really Doesn't Care About Reservation Holders ab51e24b-e77d-4162-a17e-803fa44ae681

And to the OP, your order getting pulled just means your dealer didn't have many buildable soft top orders in the que.
So they tell you

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It all depends on what your friends ordered and commodities that are available. Reservation dates do play a factor, but if they can build a late reservation date Bronco because they have the parts, that is what they are doing.
Do you really think there aren't any unscheduled reservation holders with the same build as this one?

6+ months of scheduling threads and allocation info from dealers demonstrate that Broncos aren't simply being built in reservation order based on the parts available. Dealer allocation is playing an enormous role in which Broncos get built earlier.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning everyone,

This is just another post to solidify the idea that Ford doesn't care about their reservation holders and is just there to appease the big dealers. I ordered a outer banks with a hard top,2.3, and Lux Package in early December and received a VIN yesterday for a build date in March, not even 2 months later. I ordered from a pretty large dealer in Texas, while some of my friends who reserved theirs on day one still await. I'm sorry for anyone in that situation and I hope you get your Bronco soon.
That’s fine for your build but not mine.
I’m not compromising on a 4dr 4 banger with no hitch. I’m more than happy to wait for my 2dr Sasquatch with the MGV.
Guess we are both happy 😃

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for joining yesterday to make us aware. So can we just ignore the last 20,000 posts that discussed this very subject over the last 18 months?

So glad you stopped by to let the three people know, that were not aware.
Interestingly, the OP seems well read on the subject regarding reservation date vs. allocation issues after being on the Forum just one day. Acting like a dick but then trying to convince he wasn't intending to because he didn't know better? LOL

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, absolutely every single thing above is incorrect.

Allocations rule all. Dealer stock will get built before an exact same build reservation unit if the allocations are available at the dealer building stock and not at the reservation dealer. The reservation time stamp may influence which of the same builds at each dealer is picked by Ford.

You cannot switch to a Raptor order and no where has Ford claimed reservation order for Raptor builds (even if they did, their history on such things is 100% ignoring it.)

Please stop spreading this misinformation so it doesn't screw someone up who makes the mistake of believing it.
Read it for yourself buttercup!
"Ford is giving priority to reservation holders and unconverted order holders. The majority of MY22 Bronco Raptors will go to this group, based on original reservation timestamp. As early as Monday, Ford will be sending out emails to these customers, asking if they are interested in ordering a Bronco Raptor.

Do remember that Ford has called this a limited-edition model, and with half a year of production supporting it, it will be difficult to get in on during its first year."

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ask and you shall recieve :)

Ask and you shall receive :)
Well seems legit if those are dealer comms. Perhaps for non-reservation MY '22 orders, Ford doesn't send confirmation emails. I'm not in a position to know.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interestingly, the OP seems well read on the subject regarding reservation date vs. allocation issues after being on the Forum just one day. Acting like a dick but then trying to convince he wasn't intending to because he didn't know better? LOL
Sorta reminds me of a car salesperson:
  • When they really don't know anything about something, they make stuff up to make it seem like they do.
  • When they do know something, they play it low key, and just put part of the story out there, hoping it will seem like they are helping with their expansive knowledge.
Perhaps, the OP is a car salesperson, trolling, trying to get involved on the forum, to find customers. You know, they show up, to give their experience, "so more people can be aware", to make it look like they are really up on their stuff, hoping they can scrape up a few customers along the way.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read it for yourself buttercup!
"Ford is giving priority to reservation holders and unconverted order holders. The majority of MY22 Bronco Raptors will go to this group, based on original reservation timestamp. As early as Monday, Ford will be sending out emails to these customers, asking if they are interested in ordering a Bronco Raptor.

Do remember that Ford has called this a limited-edition model, and with half a year of production supporting it, it will be difficult to get in on during its first year."
Read what? My Information came directly from the Ford emails sent out since the beginning, including the invitation to get more indoor on the Raptor ordering process. You remember Ford? The folks that build the Bronco?

While your quotes around an unidentified series of words with no annotation or pedigree is totally super, is it really what your want to base your 'argument' on? While I thank you for the 'Buttercup' compliment, I must fully disclose that, while flattered, I am not into dudes and, quite frankly... am sure I could do better then you if I were.

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% not jealous

IMHO, a 4Door w/ open diffs front and rear is closer to a lifted and bobbed Flex than a Bronco

With that out in the open , if that is what you want to spend your $50k+ on then I am happy for your expedited purchase experience.

Meanwhile, I will wait for my locked and loaded order.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorta reminds me of a car salesperson:
  • When they really don't know anything about something, they make stuff up to make it seem like they do.
  • When they do know something, they play it low key, and just put part of the story out there, hoping it will seem like they are helping with their expansive knowledge.
Perhaps, the OP is a car salesperson, trolling, trying to get involved on the forum, to find customers. You know, they show up, to give their experience, "so more people can be aware", to make it look like they are really up on their stuff, hoping they can scrape up a few customers along the way.
Yeah, to come on the Forum with a first post about a December order/March build and then try to explain it away by "letting others know to become more aware" means he knew it'd piss off other Forum members, which means it was a dick move from the get-go.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reservation holders are "banked sales" , the hard core, will wait forever types. Ford knows you will be there when they NEED your money.

It makes more sense get money from others first, these are the fish that MIGHT get away.

As someone here pointed out in another thread the Broncos that went to reviewers, internet influencers, the off-rodeo could have gone to reservation holders. Same with BRaptor material.

However what is important to Ford is getting the sales from customers that are not locked in for the long haul (reservation holders) because they already have those sales locked down and are at minimal risk of losing any of those sales.
Agreed. And Ford was never going to let certain areas or dealerships (particularly larger dealerships), turn into Bronco wastelands with limited or no product, while adhering to the reservation order.

It was never going to work for general customers to show up at the dealership, and be told they would have to wait a year or whatever. Those customer would laugh their way out the door and over to Jeep or some other make, as Ford is well aware in terms of buyer types.

I always thought the "reservation scheme" as I've called it, was done for marketing and data collection as much as anything else. As far back as Sept 2020, I posted: "Regardless of those kind of order fulfilment claims (reservation order) - money talks. Ford is not going to risk losing sales or gumming up production, focused only on trying to keep some people happy who are expecting a set in stone order fulfilment."

Ford Bronco Ford Really Doesn't Care About Reservation Holders 1643510654698
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.