Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So pumped for this! I changed my Bronco order last week to change to soft top in the hopes of getting my build faster.

I'm planning on getting the modular top, but it depends entirely on if this is compatible with the prep kit for wiper/defrost.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco is meant to be fully open air so modular with only the front open is pointless for 4 doors. 1 piece makes the most sense since you can just put your soft back on.

Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Modular but would rather see a first and second row removable sections, and then the third section over the cargo. Having the long front extending over the front seems like it will cause logistical issues with removing and storing the top.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those inquiring about two door. I emailed AFC months ago before switching to soft top. AFC’s plan for some time has been to produce the four door first and have been targeting first qtr this year. Makes sense for them with the amount of four door soft tops out there compared to 0 soft top two doors

They did say a two door top will be offered but didn’t say when.

Love after market companies like this taking the risk and stepping up to fill gap.

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rally Tops is looking to do a BRONCO..

here is what they are charging for a 4 door Jeep

now That’s a one piece, I would say for the 4 door Bronco with a modular it will be more Just for ADV for the additional manufacturing.
Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass - Bronco Hardtop Teaser - Part 2 9534E8CA-C315-45C3-862F-353450E5CF15

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those inquiring about two door. I emailed AFC months ago before switching to soft top. AFC’s plan for some time has been to produce the four door first and have been targeting first qtr this year. Makes sense for them with the amount of four door soft tops out there compared to 0 soft top two doors

They did say a two door top will be offered but didn’t say when.

Love after market companies like this taking the risk and stepping up to fill gap.
Since two doors only come with hard tops why bother?

Risk? Risk would be designing what you think is a better jeep hard top priced above the average price point of the after market jeep hardtops already in production.

Slam dunk, design two 4 door Ford Bronco hard tops that deliver everything Ford promised but could not deliver to the masses.

The first aftermarket company to come out with a quality 4 door hard top in the 4K range (that includes shipping). Will have orders for years to come.
Sponsored