Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tulsa? What dealer did you use?
I used Bill Knight, so far I have been pleased with their service. The "Bronco guy" Kenny has always been quick to answer any questions from me. I've been told several times I'm getting at MSRP but I am holding my final review till it's parked in my garage.
Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw you're in the 1/17 group. Someone in the 11/22 group shipped in 21 days, and I'm beating that so far, lol, but you can follow progress on our spreadsheet on page one. I shipped (best I can tell) on 1/10.
Nice! Thank you. And best of luck to you for a smooth, quick delivery!

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I used the United road website and see that my dealer has 5 cars pending pick up from the Ford Wilmington ramp (NS). My car is listed as inactive but at the Twin Oaks CSX ramp. the 5 cars are a mix of bronco sports, maverick, and F150. I really wish they would have given me rail number.
How did you do that? I'd like to check on my dealer.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But he said he checked his whole dealer. When I go to that site and enter my VIN it acts like I don't even exist, like literally. I hit "search" and the little circle spins and then just stops, no results, no options, nothing. Maybe checking the dealer is done differently and I can use a back door somehow.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But he said he checked his whole dealer. When I go to that site and enter my VIN it acts like I don't even exist, like literally. I hit "search" and the little circle spins and then just stops, no results, no options, nothing. Maybe checking the dealer is done differently and I can use a back door somehow.
Yeah idk when I signed up it automatically populates my dealer's deliveries first too. I guess it associates the original vin with the destination when you first sign up.

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shipped on the 14th and arrived today on the 17th, via convoy…
E1085F36-6656-42F8-9382-FF15F998BA5C.jpeg
Awesome. What was your est delivery date? We are just across the border in Janesville WI but no updated trackers. I called ford this morning and they confirmed all built just waiting to fill the truck for delivery. Our est delivery date is 1/22.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah idk when I signed up it automatically populates my dealer's deliveries first too. I guess it associates the original vin with the destination when you first sign up.
Is there a magic spot to sign up? I can't find anything that shows "sign up". I even tried entering a random username to see if it would populate to make an account there, nada.

Sponsored

JBoi-ET

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4/ Expy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
799FD599-ECF4-43E5-A2FE-189D6015453C.png

Anyone use this to successfully track a vehicle? All the information is accurate but the “inactive” status makes me wonder if it’s waiting to be received from the rail. To me “pending” would make more sense. I certainly don’t think it was delivered already.
Mine also says inactive. I'm in South Florida. You can also look at delivered vehicles for your dealer.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just saw a thread where someone is having issues with their drivetrain and Ford won’t warranty it because they have a leveling kit on it…

Something to keep in mind if you are planning to keep warranty. Now im even wondering If they will pull something like that due to upgrading from OE tire size!
Can you link to this please? That is definitely a concern! I could see why a level/lift/change to suspension would void warranty on suspension, but drivetrain????

AronK9

Black Diamond
First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome. What was your est delivery date? We are just across the border in Janesville WI but no updated trackers. I called ford this morning and they confirmed all built just waiting to fill the truck for delivery. Our est delivery date is 1/22.
Delivery window was the 14th - 20th, arrived today….

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, i just called Customer Service (yes, they are open today). The CS Rep mentioned there was a delay with the January builds (yes, we knew that). No new status for me. But, when pressed on why I cant see my Window Sticker anymore, the CS Rep replied that, "Ford was aware of the issue last week, and there is a glitch in the system that won't let the Customers see them anymore".

So, more Purgatory Party sad songs will be forthcoming (much to your chagrin and groans, I know, I know) <grin>
Sponsored