Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracking stopped once it left MAP. I dont have a rail car number or anything else unfortunately. I tried to use the United system but cant get a login. At this point I just figure its in gods hands....lol.

I did however get all my final paperwork from the dealer. No ADM as promised and they agreed to leave the plastic on the seats and not add the front plate or decals on the rear.
Yeah, the tracking is just abysmal! I forgot about the decals... @Cat maybe that should be added to the Delivery Checklist?

Honestly, I didn't get around to giving them the list in advance, so I lucked out they didn't drill for the front plate. The plastic on the seats I wasn't too worried about -- I did like that they left the screen protector on the display, though. I did have to spend 5 minutes peeling the sticker off and removing their plate frame, ha ha.
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My EDD updated today to 1/24, and suddenly my window sticker is BACK!
My WS has been back reliably for a couple of days

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if this means I need to leave table 9 and go sit by myself and think about what I've done, but my mods have been up for some time and my Sync4 appears to be up to date. I think (and hope) that I'm just waiting for a train or better yet already on one and that the EDD window still holds.
Clearly you are a Table 9 imposture. Guessing you are closer to shipment then we are at this point.

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Table of 9, what's for lunch today?
I would say sandwich at the desk while refreshing trackers, but at this point I’m done with the trackers unless someone tells me there’s something new.
Shipping 5-6 weeks AFTER production starts.....seems crazy.
Agreed - the fact that the first ~200 on 12/22 are in this boat says that something else is holding them back
The only reason I don't believe Table 9 bronco's are built is the fact my/our mods still have not popped. I also tried to check the status of my Sync4 software and it says my vehicle does not have this option, which means it's not programed at all yet.
Great point, they must have stopped somewhere on the line before mod/sync activation.

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say sandwich at the desk while refreshing trackers, but at this point I’m done with the trackers unless someone tells me there’s something new.

Agreed - the fact that the first ~200 on 12/22 are in this boat says that something else is holding them back

Great point, they must have stopped somewhere on the line before mod/sync activation.
I am a 12/22 Blend, still listed in Production since 01/03, but my mods HAVE popped. So mine is built, and sitting around somewhere collecting dust.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am a 12/22 Blend, still listed in Production since 01/03, but my mods HAVE popped. So mine is built, and sitting around somewhere collecting dust.
Same here. 12/23, in production since 1/4, mods popped but no other movement. When I check for updates on my Sync, it shows null so that must have something to do with the hold up? My 12/6 week build still hasn't shipped and I'm not sure what's going on with that lol

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are the differences I noticed between my two window stickers 1/6 and 1/18:

1642546418140.png
First of all, good on you for checking the detail. Thanks

My 1/6 WS is exactly the same as my 1/18 WS ... I wonder did you change your Bronco build? Same VIN but looks like different production runs. Interesting is the Roll Over rating and (1) rear Tow-Hook.

D

pjmezz13

Black Diamond
First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First of all, good on you for checking the detail. Thanks

My 1/6 WS is exactly the same as my 1/18 WS ... I wonder did you change your Bronco build? Same VIN but looks like different production runs. Interesting is the Roll Over rating and (1) rear Tow-Hook.

D
No changes made by me. I've seen the tow hook change happened to a couple of people on this thread and the 1/3 build group thread. I wonder if it was built with 2 and then removed (🤣) or if they actually QC'd the window sticker and corrected to match the build.

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I'm still showing an estimated delivery window of 01/17/22-01/23/22, the CSX trace showed being in the Chicago area since 01/11. I assumed that there is no way it could be true and that it must have been handed off to United, even though I could never get the UP trace to work.
Dealer confirmed today that sure enough, stuck in Illinois since 01/11.
What’s your railcar number?
I think mine is on there too

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, the tracking is just abysmal! I forgot about the decals... @Cat maybe that should be added to the Delivery Checklist?

Honestly, I didn't get around to giving them the list in advance, so I lucked out they didn't drill for the front plate. The plastic on the seats I wasn't too worried about -- I did like that they left the screen protector on the display, though. I did have to spend 5 minutes peeling the sticker off and removing their plate frame, ha ha.
I can add that, no prob.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as I can tell the only thing that changed on my WS is the date at the bottom from 1/6 to 1/19. Everything else is the same including rear row hook (2). Rollover says not rated? Is that supposed to be populated with something else? I see many people mentioning that.​

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also have this problem. My salesperson actually called Ford while I was there, and after holding and having the customer service person check for 20-30 minutes, they just told him to, "contact your Ford rep." He rightfully responded, "Yep, thanks, I knew that response was coming 15 minutes ago." I get it; I remember at Radio Shack it was always the same when calling the cellular carriers -- they respond much better to customers; franchise stores are second fiddle, LOL.

I EXPLICITLY asked my dealer to order the headliner, even though I have MGV and washout floors. I'm not going to use a fire hose in the damn thing -- I think I can keep the ceiling dry LOL. However, the stupid Ford system would not ALLOW him to add it to the build sheet. He tried, and he even showed me the monitor. It's not your fault or the dealer's fault, the Ford ordering system DID NOT allow MGV/washout to be ordered with the headliner, PERIOD. You have to have carpet on the floor to have it in the roof, I guess? Seems dumb.

My salesperson found a couple headliners on the Accessory site -- he said there were options for "with port" and "without port" or something like that?? But, he couldn't figure out how to get that ordered "gratis" per the e-mail. He even found on the Ford system where it said, "Customers will be sent an announcement in the week of March 21st; no action is required of the dealer." Yeah, no action required if you just renege out on the agreement LOL!!

As a minor side note which may or may not be related, I ordered the $100 rear cargo carpet with the velcro thingies, and that was missing. The order sheet my dealer printed clearly doesn't include it... However, there's a $100 disparity in price, and the Window Sticker has it.

Methinks Ford's ordering system being all jacked up is the main issue here; I'm going to call Ford this afternoon and check in with them on these things and see if they have anything to add. My guess is not much, but can't hurt to try.
So weird, because i got MGV, the headliner, no charge, shows up on my window sticker too....

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got another United delivery receipt email that some more Bronco's made it to Chapman, maybe yours was in the bunch too (y)
I just got another United Delivery receipt email like 15 minutes ago and looks like mine made it to Chapman today too. If everything works out, I should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Friday
Sponsored