Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats on your baby pics, deliveries and near-term deliveries.

For those of you near-term, here is the link to the Owners Checklist for Delivery (OCD). Folks have been sending this to their Dealers to use during PDI, as well as using it themselves during acceptance prior to rolling off the lot.

This is a Google Document. I update it frequently, so be sure to print/use it when you need it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing

Again, CONGRATS!!

Cat.
Sponsored

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on your baby pics, deliveries and near-term deliveries.

For those of you near-term, here is the link to the Owners Checklist for Delivery (OCD). Folks have been sending this to their Dealers to use during PDI, as well as using it themselves during acceptance prior to rolling off the lot.

This is a Google Document. I update it frequently, so be sure to print/use it when you need it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing

Again, CONGRATS!!

Cat.
I was going to post this separately for our group but it may be good for your checklist. I contacted Off Roadeo to confirm how I was going to get reimbursed for what I paid to attend the New Hampshire event in October.

They have this FAQ Item.
  • If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee.
This was their response.
"Thank you for reaching out to the Bronco Off-Roadeo team. Once we are able to verify your delivery information, we will be able to refund your deposit. We appreciate your patience as this can take a few weeks from the date you take delivery. You will receive an email notifying you when your refund has been processed."

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my train car number late in the game but have been tracking it since Blue Island, IL. The automated voice is hard to understand sometimes. 😂

Blue Island, IL interchange IHB Jan 17 1am

BNSF
Received in Interchange, Blue Island, IL on BNSF 1/17 9:06PM
Departed Joilet IL 1/18 5:46 am
Departed ????? , IL BNSF 1/18 902 am
Arrived, Ft Maddison, IA BNSF Jan 18 12:34 pm
Departed Ottawa, KS 1/19 9:25am
Departed Lebo, KS 1/19 9:59am
Departed ?????, KS 1/19 11:18am
Departed Cassoday, KS 1/19 12:03pm

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so I checked the pizza tracker (the shop.ford tracker is down, it must be a day of the week that ends in y)...the pizza tracker now shows a green shipped box and the complete purchase box has the 5 in it...the estimated delivery dates are gone...any idea what this means? i don't have rail car number

1642611261964.png
Call your dealer or go there. Your Bronco may have been delivered

Sponsored

azbroncopeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not a bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many of you have been told your Bronco is built, however it reads “in production”? I have been told that they are waiting for it to be picked up for delivery from Michigan to Jersey. Is there any expected wait time from this point on? Current EDD says 1/30.

me o_O

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Platinum, 2008 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer now has my ford RVP involved in the deal.

I had issues getting a truck last year in a dealer to dealer trade and the guy got involved and made the dealer give the truck to us, so maybe we'll be able to get an answer.

My bronco is a 12/11 blend WT lux, with tow.

This isn't my only issue though. My dad had a F350 KR go into production on 12/20 and its nowhere to be seen either. I'm REALLYYYYY not liking this new ford.

I'm also a share holder (not an insignificant amount either)

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reactions: Cat

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another day without a baby picture of my Bronco on the assembly line. Shipped email was 1/8. Built 12/22 and blend 12/09. Maybe they don’t take them of the base? I seriously don’t think I’ve seen one, but know they aren’t a majority build. Either way…
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1642622197065
Sponsored