Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got another United Delivery receipt email like 15 minutes ago and looks like mine made it to Chapman today too. If everything works out, I should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Friday
I saw it come in too lol

I'm all set for pickup Friday. If you beat me there, you're welcome to test drive your original order 🤣
Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw it come in too lol

I'm all set for pickup Friday. If you beat me there, you're welcome to test drive your original order 🤣
Thanks man, I'm going on vacation this weekend though and won't be able to pick it up until next week. Maybe when you are there on Friday you can snap a pic of my Bronco while you are there

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if this means I need to leave table 9 and go sit by myself and think about what I've done, but my mods have been up for some time and my Sync4 appears to be up to date. I think (and hope) that I'm just waiting for a train or better yet already on one and that the EDD window still holds.

Same here. Tracker says in Production 1/3 and didn’t update since then but modules popped. Also it says ETA 21-27 of January. As I said multiple times it’s either shipped but didn’t update or it’s waiting for shipments.
How do you check Sync4?

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my Granger delivery train (CTTX690829) has been in Omaha since last Friday. I am wondering if it would be quicker for me to just move to Omaha....

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks. I had gone back and read those communications too, but sounds like I may be out of luck since I had it on my build sheet sent to the dealer but the dealer forgot to add it as a no-cost option to my order and I missed it when I confirmed the order. I had gone back and looked as my paperwork and the rebate wasn't $495, so the plot thickens.
Update: Sales Rep / Dealer has me taken care of. They have one on order and will install it for me (for free) when it arrives. Shout out to Bill Utter Ford!

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks.
I got “your sync system (null) is up to date” so I guess that’s not activated. Interestingly, my modules popped though. So who knows what’s up….
Some table 9 people stuck “in production” since early January have no modules and no sync, some like me have modules but no sync, and some have both.
That sucks.

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my Granger delivery train (CTTX690829) has been in Omaha since last Friday. I am wondering if it would be quicker for me to just move to Omaha....
The Bronco gets unloaded in Omaha for Granger deliveries, then trucked over to Granger.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 4 sitting in Milpitas waiting for a truck to drive it down here. My salesman said he expects it Friday or Saturday, and if it’s Saturday, I can’t pick it up til Monday. I know there are a lot of people far more delayed than me, but this last part is definitely the most frustrating.