Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

7 days at the yard. Still holding a 1/24 edd.
🤞

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sure it’s going to happen this week…..fingers crossed. I think I’m going to take the day off and dot some driving. A nice long ride out to the end of the world. Montauk
A drive to The End is certainly a nice way to break her in and a great way to spend a hookie day 👍Don't forget the lobster rolls 😄

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally seeing a change in one of the trackers after 3 weeks of nothing. The last update was on 1/04 with the In Production status and edd added. Of course it's not the type of change i wanted, edd just went from 2/4 to 2/18, SMH....
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220123-213932

Sponsored

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally seeing a change in one of the trackers after 3 weeks of nothing. The last update was on 1/04 with the In Production status and edd added. Of course it's not the type of change i wanted, edd just went from 2/4 to 2/18, SMH....
Screenshot_20220123-213932.png

Mine (7/13 reservation 7 min after reveal #1 allocation at the dealership who delivered 50+ broncos already) was stuck in production since 1/3 with EDD 21-27.
The bad news is it’s still stuck “in production”
The second bad news is it has now moved to EDD 2/12.
The third bad news is that there is no good news.
@Ford Motor Company , that entire 2 year wild ride has been a shit show and you continue to deliver this non sense shit with 0 communication up to the very last minute.

I am probably the only reservation holder from the first 7min who is not driving his Bronco yet, in the entire world. I have a friend who ordered hours after the same configuration and has been driving it for 6 months. And a second friend with again the same build and from the same dealer who is receiving his this week.

There are two certainties, this car will be my first Ford, and it will be my last.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm starting to sympathize with the Dirt Mountain and Production Purgatory people. I'm in a Burlington Northern Black Hole. My Bronco may never get out.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm starting to sympathize with the Dirt Mountain and Production Purgatory people. I'm in a Burlington Northern Black Hole. My Bronco may never get out.
Seems like a lot of the west coast broncos left the factory first, but all the east coast people are getting their broncos. Mine was one of the very first 22s to leave the factory, people are driving their broncos that were built a week or more after mine was already loaded on the train. It’s really starting to piss me off. Not that other people are getting theirs, but 8 days in a rail yard an hour from me is unacceptable. I just have to keep telling myself, “the 12/6ers have it worse.”

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s left Whitcomb, WA today. My dealer said I’ll have it by Friday the 28th or before.

My other dilemma now is MY second order also a Wildtrak four door just went into production - ordered 11/27/2021 (soft top No tow package). I don’t know if I should take that order too and flip it or let the dealer keep it. Ugh. Decisions.
If you have the means to purchase it, go ahead and flip it.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealers name just showed up on the Palsap for the first time 🤩
Then you are a day or two from it being delivered. I think I saw mine show when I logged in one morning. That same evening it was delivered and I picked it up the next day.
Sponsored