Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot, I might ask for a discount and just drive it off the lot with that. Still sucks though...sorry, man.
Iā€™m bringing it back - the chips are all the way to metal so it has to get some repair

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, first hour is pretty rough. One my third FJ windshield.
Tell me about it. Iā€™m sure I looked crazy to anyone passing me on the highway. I was going from cursing to laughing with a little bit of crying in between šŸ¤¬šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have been using a rim refurb guy down here. He has the whole show; furnace to heat and straighten if needed, fill and shape and then re-finish. See if there is a similar service in your area. Otherwise happy hunting on E-bay.
Thanks, I'll check it out and eBay is always a good backup

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So today marks 1 year from when I submitted my order to my dealer (the first time). I naively thought I would have a wait of a few months, lol. Well atleast its built now just waiting for shipping and delivery. Maybe someday I'll have my bronco.

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are many of us 12-20 folks still waiting for our Broncos. I have seen many built after that have towing that have been delivered. I'm starting to think that the modular front, steel rear or the rock rails are holding us up. My best guess is rear steel bumpers..... thoughts?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, got a call from my dealer; good news/bad news, he said: Bronco has arrived, but thereā€™s transport damage to the hood and grill. So basically this vehicle Iā€™ve waited 1.5 years on has already been in an accident. Plus obviously canā€™t go get her today, so the frickinā€™ wait goes on.

Thankfully, the damage appears minor, cosmetic, and easy to fix: a dent in the hood and a broken grille. Dealerā€™s service manager is gonna look at it on Monday when heā€™s in. My hope is that they can fix the dent easily, make sure thereā€™s no additional damage, and order a new grille. Then I can sign and drive until the new grille comes in.

What yā€™all think?

7167BC11-EDB4-4A24-A9C4-D502FF7F497F.jpeg

9636DBAA-9979-4283-A49A-C10B2C6A2FEA.jpeg

F465EC19-066E-4199-A0B3-DDA8925C5799.jpeg

966F440D-CD94-4168-B1E3-4DDE1B7D339F.jpeg
Gotta say that sucks, I see it's minor damage but if it were me I'd want to make sure that the repair was flawless. I just don't want to be able to see anything even if anyone else could't. Are they going to replace the hood?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s left Whitcomb, WA today. My dealer said Iā€™ll have it by Friday the 28th or before.

My other dilemma now is MY second order also a Wildtrak four door just went into production - ordered 11/27/2021 (soft top No tow package). I donā€™t know if I should take that order too and flip it or let the dealer keep it. Ugh. Decisions.
Maybe be you can work out something wit the dealer? Have them sell it and give you an accessory credit or warranty.

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are many of us 12-20 folks still waiting for our Broncos. I have seen many built after that have towing that have been delivered. I'm starting to think that the modular front, steel rear or the rock rails are holding us up. My best guess is rear steel bumpers..... thoughts?
I have all those ob my build my Bronco is supposed to be in transit to my dealer.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have all those ob my build my Bronco is supposed to be in transit to my dealer.
....and many have been delivered. It seems like most of the ones taking this long were built together so I suspect that they ran out of something unexpectedly.

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope you get some good news soon. I just got mine with the mod bumper and tow package. I didnā€™t go hard top to make it quicker but Iā€™m seeing a lot of those delivered as well. Itā€™s ridiculous how some are built while others have to wait.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta say that sucks, I see it's minor damage but if it were me I'd want to make sure that the repair was flawless. I just don't want to be able to see anything even if anyone else could't. Are they going to replace the hood?
You know, thatā€™s a good point re: new hoodā€”thanks. They were talking body shop repair to the hood, which really might be fine. The dents seem to be ā€œgentleā€ (like no hard crisp folds), and the paint seems to be ok.

But to your pointā€”if the body shop repair isnā€™t flawless, maybe I do ask for a new hood altogether. I could certainly drive it with the cracked grille and body-shop-repaired hood until a new grille and a new hood comes in.

medieval7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to say it guys, but I think I may hold the record for entering my VIN into palsapp.com. I need a new hobby...

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1642954252169

My Bronco has been sitting at the rail terminal in Jacksonville collecting dust for 8-9 days. I definitely think it has everything to do with the lack of vehicles heading to my very nice, but relatively small dealership.
Sponsored