Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Table of 9, I almost wonder if we donā€™t need to organize a call to Ford Customer Service to discuss our entrĆ©es and desert optionsā€¦..
Seeing as how itā€™s been a month since my blend date, I should probably be looking into a meal plan.
Sponsored

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed!

Yours truly,

A soon-to-be owner of a 2-door EG classic build :)
i wish i could say "soon to be" with any confidence, but i'll be right there with you, green manny 2 door :)

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I literally have only seen 1 in my town.
I can't tell if that's better or worse. Living so close to MAP means theres soft tops galore, but theres one rapid red, murdered out Badlands hard top near me that always makes me double take.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heading out to pick my baby. Still have an hour drive a head. Hope no surprises when I get there. Any last words of wisdom? šŸ˜…
Post pics!! And enjoy!!

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, got a call from my dealer; good news/bad news, he said: Bronco has arrived, but thereā€™s transport damage to the hood and grill. So basically this vehicle Iā€™ve waited 1.5 years on has already been in an accident. Plus obviously canā€™t go get her today, so the frickinā€™ wait goes on.

Thankfully, the damage appears minor, cosmetic, and easy to fix: a dent in the hood and a broken grille. Dealerā€™s service manager is gonna look at it on Monday when heā€™s in. My hope is that they can fix the dent easily, make sure thereā€™s no additional damage, and order a new grille. Then I can sign and drive until the new grille comes in.

What yā€™all think?

7167BC11-EDB4-4A24-A9C4-D502FF7F497F.jpeg

9636DBAA-9979-4283-A49A-C10B2C6A2FEA.jpeg

F465EC19-066E-4199-A0B3-DDA8925C5799.jpeg

966F440D-CD94-4168-B1E3-4DDE1B7D339F.jpeg

mixiao

Wildtrak
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E63, Hyundai Pallisade, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I downloaded the Ford Pass application and entered the VIN of my future Bronco. Sure enough, it was able to find the Bronco. The problem is you have to confirm the addition on the screen. Can't track it yet. Who knows where the Bronco is, but it's alive.

skweaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, got a call from my dealer; good news/bad news, he said: Bronco has arrived, but thereā€™s transport damage to the hood and grill. So basically this vehicle Iā€™ve waited 1.5 years on has already been in an accident. Plus obviously canā€™t go get her today, so the frickinā€™ wait goes on.
So sorry to hear this. Please keep us posted.

medieval7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thankfully, the damage appears minor, cosmetic, and easy to fix: a dent in the hood and a broken grille. Dealerā€™s service manager is gonna look at it on Monday when heā€™s in. My hope is that they can fix the dent easily, make sure thereā€™s no additional damage, and order a new grille. Then I can sign and drive until the new grille comes in.

What yā€™all think?

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 966F440D-CD94-4168-B1E3-4DDE1B7D339F

super frustrating, but definitely looks like minor / cosmetic damage. i'd get them to give you some money off for that (they may balk as they can turn around and sell it for more if you don't take the car, but worth asking).

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I give you my VIN would your Friend of a Friend help out a fellow table 9er?!?! Been built for a month, the dagger was driver deeper today when my dealer started taking delivery of 22MY Broncos with a 1/7 Blend, which I wait on my 12/21 Blend. ā€œItā€™s waiting on a truckā€ is not what is going on here.
My dealer has taken delivery of three broncos since the blend date of ours.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What yā€™all think?

Way to knock the wind out of your sails :( That sucks, Im sorry that happened. Atleast, as you said, looks like minor cosmetic, but still a bummer to see that your baby got banged around. I wonder how that happens. Youā€™d think theyā€™d get strapped down pretty good.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Way to knock the wind out of your sails :( That sucks, Im sorry that happened. Atleast, as you said, looks like minor cosmetic, but still a bummer to see that your baby got banged around. I wonder how that happens. Youā€™d think theyā€™d get strapped down pretty good.
Yeah, who knows. I feel like they dropped a ramp or big bar or something on it when they were unloading it :(

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

super frustrating, but definitely looks like minor / cosmetic damage. i'd get them to give you some money off for that (they may balk as they can turn around and sell it for more if you don't take the car, but worth asking).
Yeah, I thought about that, but if it's purely cosmetic and they can fix it promptly, I probably won't raise a stink. It's not the dealer's fault, and definitely not the salesman's fault (who makes his living off of commissions, I assume). I just wanna get in writing that they'll take responsibility for fixing it, ordering the new grille, etc...and then FINALLY get my dang Bronco home!

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So sorry to hear this. Please keep us posted.
Will do...I have to say that Maxwell has been good through all of this. Even before this happened, they committed to MSRP (as they have for folks who already picked their rides up from them). They're saying that they'll be all over the repairs first thing Monday when the service dept. opens. So hopefully it'll all be ok and I'll be able to pick it up (with broken grille) late next week.

I do plan on going out there on Monday to see the damage in person, and to talk to the service guy. Plus it's a good opportunity to do the 198-point inspection compiled by @Cat. I'll keep ya posted.

Any updates on your train car?

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked up my Bronco! Iā€™m absolutely loving it so far.

81F59719-7C6F-4153-8CA8-9A92A873A0E5.jpeg

8DEE4FD0-C7C6-4A07-BA02-5CEC04895E5C.jpeg
Sponsored