Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That sounds like Ford didn't even see the value in developing a top for a model that will always be a low volume seller. That's simply a case of the customer driving the market.
Not sure I’d consider a 40 percent order rate for 2dr(info from site)low volume before HT fiasco. Ford should’ve had soft top option available for 2dr from start. Two door demand dropped because people switched to 4dr. Like I did.
Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great!

Gives the 4dr the look of a J60/J80 Land Cruiser... NOT a bad thing at all... by far, the best look I have seen to date.

Let us know when you get around to the 2dr.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the images. Can I get some input from everyone because my wife is no help :) What color top would you put on a Cyber Orange Wildtrak?
ADV tanks again. Sadly I will probably have a top before the bronco gets here. All I need for that to be true is a reasonable price.
I'm going with black. White looks good but there would be a lot to change to match the top

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i tend to agree. My guess is $2500 and that would be tempting but I don’t think I’d pull the trigger. Truthfully, I have nowhere to store my soft top right now. So I can’t buy one just yet anyway.
I think your about $2500 short.

seriously, Ill be shocked if its less than 4k, but I expect closer to 5.

Ill be totally honest though... slightly worried that they dont make a hard top for the jeep... fenders and hoods is a long way from a modular hard top, dealing with latches and weather seals. will be awesome if they work.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

$2500 is about my limit for a top I'd still have to have painted. Not to mention the shipping cost. Ultimately, I think my choice would be to wait for Ford. I will then be able to get Shadow Black, not (close to) and it would be installed, so no additional shipping. It would also work with other offerings such as Sunrider.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
$2500 is about my limit for a top I'd still have to have painted. Not to mention the shipping cost. Ultimately, I think my choice would be to wait for Ford. I will then be able to get Shadow Black, not (close to) and it would be installed, so no additional shipping. It would also work with other offerings such as Sunrider.
ford will charge as much or more for the mod top after original purchase.

Looking at jeep tops, they are 3k minimum for a low end MIC top

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been following these threads from the beginning, and a lot of questions and concerns could be addressed if you go back and read the first three parts.

But here are some recollections:

will roof rack be compatible?
Yes, OEM roof rack will be compatible.

What about rear wiper/defroster? Does it have one. Would it work with the prep kit?
Those parts are all optional, and yes, the hard top prep kit is compatible with this roof.

Is high grade primer a smooth or textured surface?
Primer is primer. It’s smooth.

Any plans to partner with someone to develop sound deadening headliners for the top?
RE: headliner
I believe they said the oem from Ford accessories would be compatible
They said sound deadening will be an option, but I don’t recall them saying it would be the OEM style headliner…

i tend to agree. My guess is $2500 and that would be tempting but I don’t think I’d pull the trigger.
Prepare to be disappointed. There’s no way this will cost only $2500. You can barely get a decent truck camper shell for that, and those things are primitive compared to this roof.

not to sound negative, but how about showing a top on a real vehicle instead of toy cars, and show pictures close up of the outside of the roof and what the interior of the roof looks like.
Definitely sounding negative. They don’t have a finished prototype yet, or they would be showing it. It’s a no-win situation for ADV - or any aftermarket company, for that matter. If they had kept this secret until the finished product was ready to go, everybody would bitch about every aspect of the thing, and say, “They should have asked us Bronco owners what we wanted first!” They are doing market research by posting here. I’m quite certain they have used input from this forum over the last couple of months to fine-tune it, and make it the best product they can. But the “I want it now” crowd gets mad because they didn’t create a perfect product in a matter of days.

Ill be totally honest though... slightly worried that they dont make a hard top for the jeep... fenders and hoods is a long way from a modular hard top, dealing with latches and weather seals. will be awesome if they work.
ADV has said before that they produce roofs for other companies, using those brand names. They haven’t specified which ones, but at this point I have no reason to doubt them…

Sponsored

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ADV has said before that they produce roofs for other companies, using those brand names. They haven’t specified which ones, but at this point I have no reason to doubt them…
Ive got my MIC top and Im not replacing it with a MOD top so I have no skin in this game, I really hope it works great.

grinnergetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 SD, 73 F250, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dont participate much here but this is going to change that 99 code in a hurry.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you sent anything out via email or text from the subscription group? Curious because I signed up weeks ago, and have not received anything, except the original text to confirm.
Super stoked!
We sent the first email today to that newsletter list. If you did not receive the email then we suggest checking your spam or resigning up to the newsletter list.
Sponsored