Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco πŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1643231111173

ITS SO CLOSE!!!!!! Now I wonder how long it'll take to unload, load it on a truck and get it to my dealer which is less than 30 minutes away.

I've been lurking these threads for months and figured I'd sign up today. Thank you everyone who has kept me sane.
Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco πŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1643231111173

ITS SO CLOSE!!!!!! Now I wonder how long it'll take to unload, load it on a truck and get it to my dealer which is less than 30 minutes away.

I've been lurking these threads for months and figured I'd sign up today. Thank you everyone who has kept me sane.
It can take a while from the rail yard to the dealership. It's the hardest wait so far. Some on the forum have mentioned a month wait time. Average seems to be a week. There are also a lot of others who have gotten them within like 3 days. Hopefully you're one of the quick ones.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a post about chip shortages. Probably the reason for our delays.
Doesn't really explain why units with the same parts built in the following days/weeks are rolling out to buyers.

I'm going to assume it's a much less excusable reason, which is why they're not telling us. Like they filled the engine with washer fluid instead of oil and didn't figure it out until they built a couple hundred of them and needed to hook up a replacement tank.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco πŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 20220126_151544

Its a crappy day here in GA. Otherwise I would have gotten better pictures. Picked it up last night and am absolutely in love with it. It has been such a long journey since July 13th 2020. It still doesn't feel real that its in my drive way. I love it and just want to drive it everywhere. Today, I drove it to get breakfast, get lunch, get beer, and pick up my kids in front of their school. All separate trips

I highly recommend getting your windows tinted at the dealer if you can. It makes such a huge difference. I should have taken more pics. The Carb gray with all the black accents look really good together. If you have a Wildtrak or one with the carpeted floors, definitely get the floor mats. My dealer was cool and threw all those in as well as the trunk mat.

I thought I told my dealer to add the steps. I didn't realize it wasn't on my final order summary from Ford (my fault). I just ordered some the GoRhino steps today. I'm 6' 5" and fall out of it. My kids and wife have to jump. I have to get something.

The headliner looks a lot thicker than some of the old 2021 pics I saw. The stereo is fine during the winter. There is zero bass though. I'm probably going to hate it in the summer when the top is off.

Fortunately I work from home, so the gas mileage will not affect me. If I ever have to go back into the office I'm going to pay a fortune. It sucks gas like crazy. Hopefully, we can get back to affordable gas in the future.
that WT looks great! Enjoy! Im still EDD 2/19 with no changes on my tracker.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that WT looks great! Enjoy! Im still EDD 2/19 with no changes on my tracker.
After mine was built on 1/5 they set the EDD as 1/23. I believe on 1/7 the EDD changed to 2/1 and never changed after that. It arrived at the dealer on 1/19. So there is the possibility you'll get it sooner.

mixiao

Wildtrak
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E63, Hyundai Pallisade, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got pushed to 2/23 from 1/28. Called the dealer and they said it was built already 1/5. They said they've been seeing QC holds and transportation delays. This is a nightmare. you think you get a built date and is finally coming but now this. Unbelievable.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't really explain why units with the same parts built in the following days/weeks are rolling out to buyers.

I'm going to assume it's a much less excusable reason, which is why they're not telling us. Like they filled the engine with washer fluid instead of oil and didn't figure it out until they built a couple hundred of them and needed to hook up a replacement tank.
Agreed, I think they are using the chip excuse as a cop out since it's a universally accepted excuse anymore. While there maybe a few chips short here and there, it can't be all of them. It's completely random then which broncos get the chips ad which ones don't.

Sponsored

Seej

Outer Banks
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website was down all day for me and now was able to load with an update of Estimated Delivery of 02/14/2022 (from 01/25).

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I have 2 reservations and I got the Bronco Raptor e-mail today from Ford and the first line in bold says "You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Bronco Raptor."

Since I am still waiting for my 1st Bronco, I was wondering what exactly is the advantage of being among the first to order???

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
C’mon now,
Theyβ€˜d NEVER do that to you...... again!
Ford Bronco πŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 5E009B6D-40B2-4FC9-932E-519EA2641BCD

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, I think they are using the chip excuse as a cop out since it's a universally accepted excuse anymore. While there maybe a few chips short here and there, it can't be all of them. It's completely random then which broncos get the chips ad which ones don't.
Intel recently announced it is building a new chip plant in Ohio. The plant might be up and running before we see our Broncos. Maybe we can get chip-less Broncos and do a DIY install.

Last edited:

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Already swapped out Beauty Rings.

Love it - we’ll have to meet up! I’m not in T-town often but our rigs side by side would be fun. Mine was released today, fingers still crossed it gets on a darn truck soon.
Sponsored