Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same except mines been in production since 1/18.....I'd like to pretend it's good news when nothing changes but I have no idea anymore.
The dealership has had the invoice for it for over two weeks and was expecting it sooner than the estimated delivery date.
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Further updated - estimated delivery now 2/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: TEAR TAG CHANGED - ITS DONE!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone let me know what's best to get the lowest Apr for financing. I'm getting a wildtrak , it's prob going to be around 63k overall.
1. Putting 30k down, I only have 10k in debt all from student loans, current credit score is around 710.
Or
2. Put 20k down , pay off my 10k in debt, should def increase my credit score I would assume.

This is my first big purchase , I have relative young credit. I'm 27, business analyst , overall salary is around 125k. Can anyone let me know what I should do. Or will I get around the same
Apr no matter whether I do option 1 or 2? I have been driving the same car since I was a senior on highschool so I been waiting for a car to get my attention and the bronco definitely has. Also I'm a big kayaking person so that def helps .

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone let me know what's best to get the lowest Apr for financing. I'm getting a wildtrak , it's prob going to be around 63k overall.
1. Putting 30k down, I only have 10k in debt all from student loans, current credit score is around 710.
Or
2. Put 20k down , pay off my 10k in debt, should def increase my credit score I would assume.

This is my first big purchase , I have relative young credit. I'm 27, business analyst , overall salary is around 125k. Can anyone let me know what I should do. Or will I get around the same
Apr no matter whether I do option 1 or 2? I have been driving the same car since I was a senior on highschool so I been waiting for a car to get my attention and the bronco definitely has. Also I'm a big kayaking person so that def helps .
I would start where you bank. They know your habits with how much money goes in and how much you spend and save. My credit union has 2.19% and my salary is not all that much but my credit is great and I have a history with them.

Sponsored

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Pizza Tracker is working this morning and my estimated delivery date is the same. Whoo hoo! Let's see what Thursday has for us. Won't be long and we'll all be posting out Bronco pics. 💚

I may text my salesman today. I haven't reached out to him in a couple of days. He may be worried about me. 😅
Ha-ha, I have not reached out to mine since November. 🤣

Maybe I should give him a call.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Further updated - estimated delivery now 2/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: TEAR TAG CHANGED - ITS DONE!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or

3. Put $20k down. Invest $10k. Student loans rates are so low you are better off investing it and making a return while you pay it off at 5% or lower.

Sponsored

CincyMaddock

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an estimated delivery date of 2/13. That is a Sunday what are your thoughts about this? Could they possible delivery it a day the dealer isn’t open?
Thank you

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Feels like I need to leave work and take the next two weeks off!
That's funny. I just checked how much vacation time I have so I can get my tires replaced and I'm going to paint my wheels black.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have an estimated delivery date of 2/13. That is a Sunday what are your thoughts about this? Could they possible delivery it a day the dealer isn’t open?
Thank you
I've seen the trucks outside of the dealerships in my area on a Sunday.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's funny. I just checked how much vacation time I have so I can get my tires replaced and I'm going to paint my wheels black.
Tires are sitting at the dealership. If it really arrives on a Thursday I should be able to get it by Saturday.

I am going to have it towed to my house (to avoid salt) and Fluid Film the underbody, install rock rails, and clay bar the whole thing.

Also install my sunshade and synthetic down blanket for top insulation.

I plan on taking Monday off for sure!!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tires are sitting at the dealership. If it really arrives on a Thursday I should be able to get it by Saturday.

I am going to have it towed to my house (to avoid salt) and Fluid Film the underbody, install rock rails, and clay bar the whole thing.

Also install my sunshade and synthetic down blanket for top insulation.

I plan on taking Monday off for sure!!
That is a lot of "to do's"!

You live in a whole different world than I do when it comes to weather. I am hoping weather permitted, I can get my wheels painted next month. It's usually cold and wet.
Sponsored