First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you have $10k in student loan debt or you just paid it off?
My bad I forgot to add "haven't". I mean I have not paid off the 10k in student loans because it's so low as you mentioned but having 10k in debt still affects your credit score. That's what I mean.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bad I forgot to add "haven't". I mean I have not paid off the 10k in student loans because it's so low as you mentioned but having 10k in debt still affects your credit score. That's what I mean.
Yeah that makes sense, but 710 is still a pretty good credit score. You probably wouldn't see a drastic difference in your auto loan rate unless you bumped it up over 750 which is why I would still invest the money.

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just a word of caution; don't get too invested in the delivery date Ford is giving you until you see that its actually left their hands and has shipped out of the factory. I had a 1/18 blend date; mods popped the next day, and the day after that I received an estimated delivery of 1/28.

So I'm getting everything in order on my end so I will be well prepared to go down to he dealership this weekend and make this purchase. Then, 2 days ago, my estimated delivery date suddenly changed from 1/28 to 2/28. Its the chip shortage issue, no doubt. When I look at it today, the date has now moved to 2/23.

So even though Ford has provided an estimate for the delivery, instead of sending you a Bronco they may send you a one-way ticket to Bummertown instead. And its lonely here, in Bummertown. I also don't know how long I'll have to stay here. Damn it, I wanted to be at the party! Not Bummertown!

Bornage

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just a word of caution; don't get too invested in the delivery date Ford is giving you until you see that its actually left their hands and has shipped out of the factory. I had a 1/18 blend date; mods popped the next day, and the day after that I received an estimated delivery of 1/28.

So I'm getting everything in order on my end so I will be well prepared to go down to he dealership this weekend and make this purchase. Then, 2 days ago, my estimated delivery date suddenly changed from 1/28 to 2/28. Its the chip shortage issue, no doubt. When I look at it today, the date has now moved to 2/23.

So even though Ford has provided an estimate for the delivery, instead of sending you a Bronco they may send you a one-way ticket to Bummertown instead. And its lonely here, in Bummertown. I also don't know how long I'll have to stay here. Damn it, I wanted to be at the party! Not Bummertown!
Lonely here in bummertown lmaoooo

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dunno...this just popped into my head after reading this...

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so the fordpass app is saying activate vehicle as a button i can push in the app- anyone tried this yet? kind of curious if it would work or if we can see where the vehicle is this way? probably not but curious if anyone else with a built bronco that's being shipped has tried activating fordpass yet?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so the fordpass app is saying activate vehicle as a button i can push in the app- anyone tried this yet? kind of curious if it would work or if we can see where the vehicle is this way? probably not but curious if anyone else with a built bronco that's being shipped has tried activating fordpass yet?
It requires interaction with the vehicle's info screen to activate so, unfortunately, it won't work.

Sponsored

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love everyone getting excited about delivery dates. Especially 1/24 group. Due to chip shortage no one get their hopes up. I just called the 1800 number. Rep told me my delivery was 2/3 - 2/10. My bronco is on hold at map due to chip issue. Not holding my breath .

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love everyone getting excited about delivery dates. Especially 1/24 group. Due to chip shortage no one get their hopes up. I just called the 1800 number. Rep told me my delivery was 2/3 - 2/10. My bronco is on hold at map due to chip issue. Not holding my breath .
If the delivery estimates aren't changing too much I wonder if they're expecting to be getting chips somewhat soon.

lowinfobdiamondguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the delivery estimates aren't changing too much I wonder if they're expecting to be getting chips somewhat soon.
My dealer couldn't say. I'm a 1/20 blend with a 2/13 delivery date. She said yesterday I'm built but on chip hold, no estimate on timing. And I know it prob doesn't matter but tracker hasn't changed my delivery date.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tracker still says my ETA to dealer in Idaho (by rail) is Feb. 13.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I broke down and called Ford because my salesman is probably tired of my texts. She said mine is on hold for a chip but my estimated delivery date of 2-7 through 2-13 still stands. The chips may not be a prolonged issue. Just wanted to share...
Sponsored