Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I broke down and called Ford because my salesman is probably tired of my texts. She said mine is on hold for a chip but my estimated delivery date of 2-7 through 2-13 still stands. The chips may not be a prolonged issue. Just wanted to share...
that's good news! I saw a similar post in 1/10 week; customer service said chips should only be like a week late
Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have an estimated delivery date of 2/13. That is a Sunday what are your thoughts about this? Could they possible delivery it a day the dealer isn’t open?
Thank you
My date 2/6 is a Sunday too. I was wondering about that myself. Maybe we’ll get them the in the week before! Now wouldn’t that be something. 🙂

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I broke down and called Ford because my salesman is probably tired of my texts. She said mine is on hold for a chip but my estimated delivery date of 2-7 through 2-13 still stands. The chips may not be a prolonged issue. Just wanted to share...
That’s great to read and I hope it holds true for all of us. I still see I have one module listed as null so hopefully they know it’s on a supply truck.

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone let me know what's best to get the lowest Apr for financing. I'm getting a wildtrak , it's prob going to be around 63k overall.
1. Putting 30k down, I only have 10k in debt all from student loans, current credit score is around 710.
Or
2. Put 20k down , pay off my 10k in debt, should def increase my credit score I would assume.

This is my first big purchase , I have relative young credit. I'm 27, business analyst , overall salary is around 125k. Can anyone let me know what I should do. Or will I get around the same
Apr no matter whether I do option 1 or 2? I have been driving the same car since I was a senior on highschool so I been waiting for a car to get my attention and the bronco definitely has. Also I'm a big kayaking person so that def helps .
Hi,
My dealer quoted 1.99% for up to 63 months and 2.49% for up to 72. He told me that was for a minimum $25k loan and 720 credit score. If you are hovering around 710 it might be worth looking into those boost programs to rapidly increase your score. They do it by reporting things like cell phone bills, utilities, etc. Things that don’t typically show up on a credit report.

https://www.experian.com/consumer-products/score-boost.html

Hope that helps.

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea, mine is holding steady as well. I'd assume we're all in the same boat.

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just a word of caution; don't get too invested in the delivery date Ford is giving you until you see that its actually left their hands and has shipped out of the factory. I had a 1/18 blend date; mods popped the next day, and the day after that I received an estimated delivery of 1/28.

So I'm getting everything in order on my end so I will be well prepared to go down to he dealership this weekend and make this purchase. Then, 2 days ago, my estimated delivery date suddenly changed from 1/28 to 2/28. Its the chip shortage issue, no doubt. When I look at it today, the date has now moved to 2/23.

So even though Ford has provided an estimate for the delivery, instead of sending you a Bronco they may send you a one-way ticket to Bummertown instead. And its lonely here, in Bummertown. I also don't know how long I'll have to stay here. Damn it, I wanted to be at the party! Not Bummertown!
No further delays with my Bronco would surprise me at this point but it’s nice to see one more little baby step in this process. Even if it does lead me to Bummertown. We’ll get to that party. 🙂

Last edited:

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does your Tracker say Built or In Production?

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thought....

Going to go out on a limb and say if your delivery date isn't changed in the next few days and you're being shipped by rail there's an excellent chance that date is going to hold. I highly doubt the rail companies are going to let Ford make mass changes and cost them money by sending empty train cars all over the country. There has to be a buffer period (a week?) for Ford to say "ok theses cars are getting cancelled on number XX train" without receiving massive fines.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi,
My dealer quoted 1.99% for up to 63 months and 2.49% for up to 72. He told me that was for a minimum $25k loan and 720 credit score. If you are hovering around 710 it might be worth looking into those boost programs to rapidly increase your score. They do it by reporting things like cell phone bills, utilities, etc. Things that don’t typically show up on a credit report.

https://www.experian.com/consumer-products/score-boost.html

Hope that helps.
Wow 1.99% is amazing . What state you live in . I live in Florida . You said your dealer. Sorry for not knowing but can I get my apr before I get my bronco ? I thought you get that when you are the dealer. Can you get an idea before ?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does your Tracker say Built or In Production?
Production but I've read posts that theirs updated to built the day they rec'd their Bronco so I'm not concerned about that.

Sponsored

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought....

Going to go out on a limb and say if your delivery date isn't changed in the next few days and you're being shipped by rail there's an excellent chance that date is going to hold. I highly doubt the rail companies are going to let Ford make mass changes and cost them money by sending empty train cars all over the country. There has to be a buffer period (a week?) for Ford to say "ok theses cars are getting cancelled on number XX train" without receiving massive fines.
That logically makes sense, Ford has to know weeks in advance when they’re going to run short of something such as chips. We’ll see!

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow 1.99% is amazing . What state you live in . I live in Florida . You said your dealer. Sorry for not knowing but can I get my apr before I get my bronco ? I thought you get that when you are the dealer. Can you get an idea before ?
I’m in Massachusetts and he quoted today’s rates from First Citizens, one of the outside lenders they typically use. Of course those rates aren’t official until he runs my credit….which we didn’t want to do yet considering my Bronco hasn’t officially shipped yet. Your salesman should be able to ballpark some rates for you if you are trying to budget and such.

stormtrooper

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone let me know what's best to get the lowest Apr for financing. I'm getting a wildtrak , it's prob going to be around 63k overall.
1. Putting 30k down, I only have 10k in debt all from student loans, current credit score is around 710.
Or
2. Put 20k down , pay off my 10k in debt, should def increase my credit score I would assume.

This is my first big purchase , I have relative young credit. I'm 27, business analyst , overall salary is around 125k. Can anyone let me know what I should do. Or will I get around the same
Apr no matter whether I do option 1 or 2? I have been driving the same car since I was a senior on highschool so I been waiting for a car to get my attention and the bronco definitely has. Also I'm a big kayaking person so that def helps .
You should look into your local credit unions and see what their rates are. There is one in my área (central Texas) doing 1.49% APR for a 66 month loan. When it’s close to your delivery you can get pre-approved so you walk in to your dealership with an offer that they can match or beat.
At the point you know your APR you can decide what loan is costing you more and you know where to put those 10k.
Usually student loans are consider good debt so they are not going to affect your credit score that much.

If you haven’t, get an account with credit karma or something similar and you can use their simulator to see what you need to change to increase your credit score.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You should look into your local credit unions and see what their rates are. There is one in my área (central Texas) doing 1.49% APR for a 66 month loan. When it’s close to your delivery you can get pre-approved so you walk in to your dealership with an offer that they can match or beat.
At the point you know your APR you can decide what loan is costing you more and you know where to put those 10k.
Usually student loans are consider good debt so they are not going to affect your credit score that much.

If you haven’t, get an account with credit karma or something similar and you can use their simulator to see what you need to change to increase your credit score.
What great advice ! Thank you !
Sponsored