Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, that's a healthy delay! Please tell me they aren't waiting 4 months for the chip to put the numbers on the A/C knobs? o_O
Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And the equine excrement continues. This really sucks for all involved and the situation and world just keeps turning for the worse.
Now itā€™s time to put on our Nostradameus hats on and look into the future. We need to prepare for the time when Broncos yet to be built will get delivered before the Ice Mountain group gets theirs. I posted something like this on the Ice Mountain video thread. When the chips, modules or parts needed by the build Broncos will get prioritized to keep the production line moving and the leftovers will slowly be given to Ice Mountain and they will trickle out. There are going to be many flustered people with pitchforks and fire ready to storm the gates. And who could blame them. Iā€™ve never so happy to finish last or have to wait but I would not want to switch places.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got pushed to 4/8 (maybe) Gonna pay full price for a 21 just a few months before 23's open for ordering. What joke Ford
2023 Bronco order bank is opening in July?? Cool!!! thatā€™s quick, considering everything going on. Building 2022 Broncos for only 7 monthsā€¦. who wouldā€™ve thunk!!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normally Iā€™d take strong offense to people complaining that their built broncos have delayed delivery dates as opposed to me who is continuing to ā€œstay pumpedā€ to so much as sniff a preview let alone build date, but given your delays are 3 months Iā€™ll instead just take a weak offense.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welp, im off this crazy train ladies and gents. I havenā€™t waited as long as some(reservation in 10april2021), but with all this sloppiness from ford with this release, plus the issues that some folks have been having with things breaking, i just put an order in for a 2022 wrangler rubi with a diesel engine for that sweet torque. Should be here in a couple months. Gonna have to worry about the 35s and lift because i couldnt get them stock on diesel but im excited to actually have a timeline and look forward to my tangible overlanding rig! Good luck to you all, it has been an honor(especially after the offrodeo in moab)
We love our Diesel Rubi! Its a beast off road and the on road mileage even with 37s is great. I'll stick with things a bit longer and holding on to hope that I might be in the group for a Raptor.

Sponsored

Cptkirk

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda fit, ordered badlands bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We love our Diesel Rubi! Its a beast off road and the on road mileage even with 37s is great. I'll stick with things a bit longer and holding on to hope that I might be in the group for a Raptor.
Nice! Sent a message to you btwšŸ¤™šŸ»

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
wow, talk about immediate depreciation.... , i can't say anything other than "wow"
Heck yeah. Any other vehicle at any other period of time would be discounted as a leftover. Ford is really boning you if you buy a 2021 at MSRP well into 2022 production. If I planned on keeping the vehicle past the inflationary hype period, I'd walk away from a 2021 now.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Realistic maybe. But the lack of communication is ridiculous. Why are they holding broncos and still producing them. Are they going to hold all between now and April? Something doesnā€™t add up here.

Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has to be some kind of glitch in the system? Right? Is there any hope this is a mistake?

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't believe it or maybe I should. Once again I will bug my dealer and see what they are seeing on their end. There have been people getting 2022's with tracking systems being messed up. Hope for the best.
I work at a dealer, have a Bronco on order and too, just moved from a 2/3 ETA to May 5th. Confirmed in Fordā€™s dealer system this evening. šŸ˜”

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs