Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where's the "beating a dead horse" emoji for everyone complaining about not having as many AC vents as they would like??? ?

Great to see these things doing some pretty legit offroading. I need it in my driveway already.
Y'all know that my original comment on the AC was a joke, right?

I don't care if this thing only blows heat out of the vents all the time. Give it to me!!

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s what I was going say lol I like going fast in car as much as I like to go crawling. It’s fun in a different way.
Yep. Don’t have to only like one thing. Fishing looks boring as hell but you don’t even have to be good at it to enjoy it.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and dealer add on does not push me out. I guess late this year I will find out.
and dealer mark-up (that could be a deal killer right there for me).
I'm not sure why you feel add ons are going to be a certainty?
There are MANY posts that advise us on how to NOT pay over MSRP and in addition, there are numerous dealers posting here that will sell under MSRP...... and threads dedicated to locating dealers in your area that will cut deals under MSRP.
Beating a dealer that does add ons is easy, take your money somepace else....but it is up to you to do it.
Search function is your friend.

As for the wait, we all feel your pain. Use the time to loacte a friendly dealer maybe ?????

My understanding is the bare bones badlands has even more articulation so it may do even better.
I'm thinking on the BADSquatch, the upwards travel is limited to keep the 35" tire out of the sheet metal. It was discussed here somewhere not too long ago.
To me , a bare bones Badlands is a Black Diamond....lol

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, i don't like it at all in Black. Can't see the lines!
I agree black brings it down several notches for me. Unless shiny black in person changes this I am dead set on the lighter colors? Cactus with white is the front runner here......

Sponsored

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do people find crawling fun?
I didn't see anyone take your question seriously enough to see an opportunity to educate a fellow Bronco buyer, (you) about it. It might be that they took your tone as condescending or judgemental, but I still think someone can use this as an opportunity to show you why it's fun. I haven't done much crawling myself, have you?

Check out some YouTube videos and you might find what they enjoy about it. Here's some. Like, that have a different angle and interest in crawling than "crawlers" do, and that is to actually get somewhere interesting that others cannot camp at because their vehicle cannot make it or they do not have the balls to go there. The crawling part is just a means to get there. It's called overlanding. It's not ALL about rock crawling, but learning a bit about crawling I think should mildly interest most Bronco owners, as they will be out in the wilderness often hopefully, and sometimes it's relevant even when not hardcore crawlers

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm just wondering how anyone lived through the early days of the automobile before AC was a thing.
/s
Didn't live in AZ for starters. :ROFLMAO:

As someone who currently owns 3 black vehicles. Black is second only to Area 51 for my least favorite color for the Bronco so far.
Ditto. I usually think black is the best color but besides area 51 it's my least favorite (edit: on the bronco). It's not terrible but I'm not even considering it. Interesting how it seems people who love black hate it on the Bronco but those who don't like black like it on the Bronco.

Last edited:

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do people find crawling fun?

Realistically, you could ask that question any sport that isn't something that you find appealing... Sport bikes, skydiving, golf... pick any activity.

Part of it is the crawling itself. It is fun and rewarding and challenging. But, the other part is where you end up. My wife and I love to go to places where only a relatively small number of people can.

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm just wondering how anyone lived through the early days of the automobile before AC was a thing.
/s
Cz at that time there was No such thing as Global Warming?

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Y'all know that my original comment on the AC was a joke, right?

I don't care if this thing only blows heat out of the vents all the time. Give it to me!!
Its hard to tell who's joking and who isn't when half the forum thinks placement of rear vents and lack of ventilated seats will be the cause of the apocalypse. It's an offroader folks, not the families minivan!

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clearly that is not a typical soccer mom SUV?!
Unless of-course soccer moms are now trained by marines and mountain goats ?

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is all good, but if my rear passengers can't have centre console vents, what's the point?

It gets hot in Moab.
Dump a bucket of ice water over them before you leave. Also get them those little USB hand held fans to aim at themselves. You can plug those in.