Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So from this it looks like the yellow ones are feeding the back and the purple one on the left is the only one on the front floor?? So nothing on passenger side front??
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So from this it looks like the yellow ones are feeding the back and the purple one on the left is the only one on the front floor?? So nothing on passenger side front??
The other purple one 18C298 is the passenger side. Looks like a turndown or just a stubby duct.

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it is annoying but thankfully I am in so cal where its not that big of an issue. Was up in zero degree weather last week and it also was not a issue though i had my asolo boots on!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. While not a good substitute, the seat heater roasts my arse to the point I forget my frozen feet.
The heated seats and steering wheel for those who have it really work well. The dash vents are also super hot.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The amount of air coming out the floor vents is less than I was expecting but it is there.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any new info on these? Even on floor heat blowing max I don't seem to feel any air flow coming out at all. My daughter could feel the warm air when I aimed the upper center vents at her and the car retains heat well, so it's not the end of the world - I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something silly.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The heated seats and steering wheel for those who have it really work well. The dash vents are also super hot.
Exactly. I think there's plenty of air volume available, just need to choke the defrost vents down some and maybe the dash a little to force more out the bottom. The windshield is small and doesn't need as much flow as the F150, Edge or Explorer.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any new info on these? Even on floor heat blowing max I don't seem to feel any air flow coming out at all. My daughter could feel the warm air when I aimed the upper center vents at her and the car retains heat well, so it's not the end of the world - I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something silly.
Are you sure you are
1. push button dash that displays air movement
2. select where you want airflow
3. Every time you start - repeat since it will not hold settings from one session to another

If you start with windshield on high and then put fan speed down to 1 or 2 you can sometimes get heat - but the problem (#3 above) is that heat settings selected won't stick

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the dealer check mine, they indicated a duct on the passenger side wasn't installed correctly and fixed that
minor improvement, think the overall design is lacking

strangely enough I've found that having it set for auto puts more heat to the floor, though I might be just telling myself that

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you sure you are
1. push button dash that displays air movement
2. select where you want airflow
3. Every time you start - repeat since it will not hold settings from one session to another

If you start with windshield on high and then put fan speed down to 1 or 2 you can sometimes get heat - but the problem (#3 above) is that heat settings selected won't stick
Yeah I did do all this, I am going to go mess around with it some more later though.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I haven't played with it a whole lot, but it seemed to me like way too much air was coming out of the defrost vents and nothing out of the floor. The rear vents might as well not even be there.

esquared

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2.7 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Twice now I've had an issue where the dash vents weren't blowing even though I selected them in the directional menu. Each time I opened the menu, de-selected, then re-selected the vents and then they started blowing air 🤷‍♂️

I've had a couple other issues with the electronics:

1. Once had no touch response for android auto, had to restart car

2. Then a couple times the system didn't initially recognize any of my inputs...I would start car then try to change audio channels, volume, and temperature, using both the steering wheel controls and dash buttons/wheels, none of these did a thing, then about 1-3 minutes later ALL the button clicks/nob changes I had made just suddenly occurred in like a mass spamming moment. It was as if there was a blocking startup process that delayed any input.

All has been good for about a week though so maybe a software update fixed them?
Sponsored