Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This could be totally irrelevant - but back in the 90s I had a Jeep Wrangler that one day, the same thing happened. The blower was cranking but the air was cold. Turns out there was a little latch - not much bigger than a paper-clip diameter, that had become unlatched, so it disconnected the hot air from the blower "pipes' or whatever. Took a mechanic about 5 seconds, fixed.

I'm not saying it's like that in a Bronco but could be, heat is not that advanced of a system no?

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in a cold climate and decided to check it out after seeing this thread. I feel like it blows adequate heat to the floor. Heat is coming out directly above the brake pedal.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes sir!
I was one of the earlier posters about this - and of course at the time of posting I got mad shit for saying it was unacceptable.

Few months later and everyone is having the same issue
(still waiting on Bronco) but I have a new Ranger and my Wife has a Ford Transit Connect Van...same thing. Very little to no heat at the floor/feet. My legs are always cold.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. While not a good substitute, the seat heater roasts my arse to the point I forget my frozen feet.
The seat heaters are really nice

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't noticed any issue with the feet not getting enough hot air but hard for me to tell since I have been wearing my boots about 95% of the time I have had my bronco. Also have the Auto climate control so its been comfortable in the cab even though we have had a couple days below 0

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't played with it a whole lot, but it seemed to me like way too much air was coming out of the defrost vents and nothing out of the floor. The rear vents might as well not even be there.
We played with it a lot this weekend trying to get warm air to my daughter in the back seat and found that no matter what setting, it seemed to blast the defrost. Even when just the feet, or just the dash vents were selected, the defroster blasted. We never got the dash or floor vents to blow any significant heat.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I put my floor heat on high I can hear it blowing, but I barely feel anything. Are you all experiencing the same thing?
I have noticed the same thing. It kicks out more floor heat if you select the floor heat by itself. Try turning off thedefroster and chest level heat.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't played with it a whole lot, but it seemed to me like way too much air was coming out of the defrost vents and nothing out of the floor. The rear vents might as well not even be there.
This. 🤓

I can’t help wondering if something happens during the manufacturing process, where some of these duct connections get knocked loose as they are installing other components, and maybe they never even notice it. I may have to dig in there and play around with the ductwork when I get a chance sometime…

Sponsored

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Keeping a list on my legal pad of things that should have been addressed and corrected by Ford before Bronco left the factory. Just added this to the list - and now I need to get a second legal pad. o_O

Last edited:

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I could be the outlier, and the rear under seat barely blows, but front feet heat will burn my feet if I have sandals on.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3. Every time you start - repeat since it will not hold settings from one session to another
Mine stays where I set it. There must be something wrong with yours.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I usually only have feet on, it’s weak on driver side but my passengers complain of it being too strong.

I reached down and felt the air blows on the dead pedal and gas pedal only.