Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Checked the Pizza tracker on my phone and it also shows as shipped! The salesman reached out to me and checked on his end it told me they expected by 2/27! My EDD on the tracker still says 3/5. I can't believe it's actually happening!
What day did yours ship out? I’m in San Diego and mine says it shipped on the 7th. Wondering if they are traveling together. I haven’t contacted my dealer yet to track shipment cause my edd wasn’t until 5/26
Sponsored

Jcseven

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What day did yours ship out? I’m in San Diego and mine says it shipped on the 7th. Wondering if they are traveling together. I haven’t contacted my dealer yet to track shipment cause my edd wasn’t until 5/26
Today is the first day it showed as shipped so I’m assuming today. Unless there’s another way to check I have no idea.

maade48

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you post you’ve moved to built or shipped can you say what your original blend date was so we can see where we fall accordingly? Thank you so much! I’m 1/26 in on hold status.
I am Built and Shipped as of yesterday. My Blend was 1/26. Shows built 2/9.

cltshadow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1/28/2022 build, 1597/2270, 8023. Pizza tracker changed to Built last night (built on 2/10) and EDD went from 6/2 back to the original date of 2/25. No idea what to expect anymore lol. I need to get financing in order but hard to say when the Bronco will arrive.

Sponsored

weshamm

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice man. I shopped wheels and tires for a couple of hours today myself. Went back and forth about the bronze with Cyber Orange for me. Surprised I sort of liked they grey KMC Dirty Harry on the render from from tirerack since it doesn't match anything with my some day bronco. But I also like about five other wheels too. :unsure:
Debating on bronze with mine as well.

*Edit* I’m also still in production as of this morning. 1/25 blend.

MichiGunner

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
My pizza tracker changed last night to in production 2/14 and built 2/14 with an estimated delivery date of 2/24.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What the hell man, looks like us 01/24 & 25/22 built will be sitting in Ice Mountain for weeks! nothing is happening for us! Our broncos are just sitting out there losing value, so will we get a discount on that too?? @Ford
Happy to see things move forward, but what about doing things by FIFO (first in first out) not LIFO (last in first out)

Last edited:

MichiGunner

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did anyone get a photo? lol
I haven't received any communication from Ford since the 1/9 email notifying me that I was going in to production on 1/24.
Sponsored