First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not to make you feel any worse but I also got my robinhood 1099 today so I think that was just random timing 😂 😂 staying hopeful nonetheless!
No, it was definitely my Mean Tweet you are welcome!
Sponsored

Richie

Wildtrak
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor, 2001 XJ, 1989 LX Mustang, 17 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel ya. Same for mine. No movement. No Communication of course. If no one was moving I wouldn’t worry about it but it seems like something is wrong specifically with those two dates.
My only hope is that maybe they are working backwards from that build week and we will see 1 24/25 blends start moving later this week.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 525 since reservation. Really that is just hard to believe.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My only hope is that maybe they are working backwards from that build week and we will see 1 24/25 blends start moving later this week.
I would hope so. But there was a flurry of movement last week then it seems like it just stopped.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1/25 blend - tracker no longer works for Canadian VIN - no word from dealer - in limbo
I don’t know about you but this crap drives me nuts. Wish I didn’t need transportation and this was just a toy to get. It’s really impacting our day to day life. Wish the company would treat it that way. If I thought for sure it was 3 months out I might do something slightly different but I’m afraid if I make a move it will all of a sudden release.

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got off the phone with Karen at the 800 number. Unfortunately, I'm on microchip hold. She says it is built, and sitting in a warehouse waiting on the chip and that we don't have any idea when these chips will be arriving from China. Just so y'all can compare, I am the Big Bend with Mid and towing package. So I'm guessing the Mid Package could be the hold up?

lostcause

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder 2006
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Karen at the 800 number. Unfortunately, I'm on microchip hold. She says it is built, and sitting in a warehouse waiting on the chip and that we don't have any idea when these chips will be arriving from China. Just so y'all can compare, I am the Big Bend with Mid and towing package. So I'm guessing the Mid Package could be the hold up?
I'm a big bend with a mid and tow (and sasquatch). 1/26 blend, 1/28 production...and still waiting EDD 5/17.

Mommyrocker

Black Diamond
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki Vulcan 650
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you don't mind me asking, do you know how much it would be to have the windows tinted by your dealer? I was thinking of having them do the same thing for me.
I don’t. But I was thinking of emailing him today to ask how much and sneak in other questions about if he has any info on if I have shipped. I will let you know!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have no mid package and am in the same boat. Big Bend, 7MT, tow and auxiliary switches is it

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a big bend with a mid and tow (and sasquatch). 1/26 blend, 1/28 production...and still waiting EDD 5/17.
Yeah I was 1/26 Blend in production 1/28 as well. She couldn't give me a specific ship date on her end, but told me the chips had been on order for a long time and hoped they would be in "soon". Very nice lady and I'm sure it's not easy giving people bad news call after call after call.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Optimus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Below is a link to the google docs for our 1/24 Build Week. You can enter your info and look at others and "maybe" come up with a reason. I saw a post on another thread and they were speculating aux switches might be a hold up.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r657LD8qnWukOlo1T2ArQ7tn1bp1eGcjXIRKz1pOMRE/edit#gid=0

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting they are coming from China. Thought most of the chips came from Taiwan or Japan. Guess it doesn’t really matter anyways if they aren’t at MAP they aren’t at MAP 😢
Sponsored