Sponsored

Has anyone got the Bartac paracord grab handles?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the orange ones, either didn't see dozer or wasn't an option when I ordered. Don't care about the color, but overall I'm not a fan, hope someone will come up with some solid plastic handles that flip up with a spring when not in use.
Don't care for the look of paracord, looks like somebody's knitting project, and I really don't like seeing them bounce around in the corner of my eyes all the time and on the driver's side I tend to brush against them with my head.
I think I'll twist them so they come from above the screws and get a bit shorter. Or I'll just take them off again, not decided yet. They do work, but my main issue is the look of this macrame stuff up there now, LOL.
Or maybe I'll put them in the trunk and only attach when out on a trail, nobody needs them otherwise so far.

Still, flip up solid handle would be my favorite and at least one sponsor here is trying to design something. Should not interfere with the airbags, since they deploy down and not sideways. Kind of an oversight of Ford not to put anything there, screws are already provided. (and also obnoxiously long, use a power screwdriver.)

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the orange ones, either didn't see dozer or wasn't an option when I ordered. Don't care about the color, but overall I'm not a fan, hope someone will come up with some solid plastic handles that flip up with a spring when not in use.
Don't care for the look of paracord, looks like somebody's knitting project, and I really don't like seeing them bounce around in the corner of my eyes all the time and on the driver's side I tend to brush against them with my head.
I think I'll twist them so they come from above the screws and get a bit shorter. Or I'll just take them off again, not decided yet. They do work, but my main issue is the look of this macrame stuff up there now, LOL.
Or maybe I'll put them in the trunk and only attach when out on a trail, nobody needs them otherwise so far.

Still, flip up solid handle would be my favorite and at least one sponsor here is trying to design something. Should not interfere with the airbags, since they deploy down and not sideways. Kind of an oversight of Ford not to put anything there, screws are already provided. (and also obnoxiously long, use a power screwdriver.)
I have these ones. But I had them modify and strengthen the webbing and grommet for me. I didn't Like the paracord ones, plus my experience with it is sun and time wear them and stretch them out.

PNG image.png

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have these ones. But I had them modify and strengthen the webbing and grommet for me. I didn't Like the paracord ones, plus my experience with it is sun and time wear them and stretch them out.

PNG image.png
yes, should have bought these instead, oh well. Hope some solid handles come out so I can either sell the paracord ones or find some other use for them. I'd guess the ones you have are also more comfortable to grip and keep clean.

Sponsored

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yes, should have bought these instead, oh well. Hope some solid handles come out so I can either sell the paracord ones or find some other use for them. I'd guess the ones you have are also more comfortable to grip and keep clean.
Dominic over there is so nice. Tell him how you feel, and I bet he helps you somehow.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Side air bags limit what can be done with grab handles style and installation wise to some degree. I'm fine with the bartact grab handles; they look great and work well. Had them in all of my jeeps also.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered the Bartact. Honest assessment: Helps my wife get in. It is distracting on my side (out of the corner of my eye). I think it looks tacky tbh. Probably going to leave on the wife’s side since it helps her and will most likely remove it on the driver’s side.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like someone else here mentioned shipping to Canada and exchange rate sucks so I made my own. Rears I made 2" longer than fronts since that's about the spacing difference between front and rear mount points that I chose to use. Really dig the orange accents matching the Badlands trim and these are easy to see when it's dark out.

Ford Bronco Has anyone got the Bartac paracord grab handles? 89CDB4A7-3313-44D2-9D5E-6E823DE35E22

Ford Bronco Has anyone got the Bartac paracord grab handles? 92180081-29D9-482C-B35F-CACED969CDBC

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the Bartact. Honest assessment: Helps my wife get in. It is distracting on my side (out of the corner of my eye). I think it looks tacky tbh. Probably going to leave on the wife’s side since it helps her and will most likely remove it on the driver’s side.
Instead of "tacky" you meant "tacticool" right? :cool:

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got the gray camo-ish ones for my 2DR
Ford Bronco Has anyone got the Bartac paracord grab handles? 92180081-29D9-482C-B35F-CACED969CDBC
I got the same colored ones for my Iconic Silver base. Color is almost an exact match for the interior. Easy install with existing hardware and very useful in that location. Don't know why Ford didn't think to put them there as that is the most natural location for a grab handle to help lift yourself into a vehicle.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if a single straphanger like the ones used on trains and buses would work.

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How close is this color to the rapid red exterior?
Tbh gotta check, more figured its a red, so it’ll work

let me check after dinner
Sponsored